Rule #17

Rule #17: Keep Your Game To Yourself
Tappahannock, VA
Christopher Maurice Brown:

Just as I was about to knock on Beyonce's door, her door swung open. A shocked look took over her face,"I-I was just heading over to your place." She mumbled slightly smiling.

My heart fluttered, it was 3 in the morning and I couldn't sleep. I couldn't get her off my mind and it felt good to know I was on her mind too, I leaned against the door frame looking down at her. "What you doin to me?" I asked her, her hand rested on my chest a smile stretched across her face as her gorgeous brown eyes looked into mine.

"Just showing you what it's like to be with a real woman." She replied

"Oh yeah? That's what it is?" I asked

"We have a flight in 5 hours and neither one of us is sleep." She said

"We won't be sleeping any time soon either." I say with a smirk, it became quiet as we just stood here taking in each other's presence. She stood on her tippy toes catching my lips with hers.

This kiss was different, it wasn't her just being lustful. It was slow, and mind blowing. I could feel how much she was feeling me, she slightly tilted her head, smashing our lips together more. Our lips moving simultaneously, and the longer we made out the deeper and more intense it grew.

My heart felt like it was reaching for hers. She gripped a handful of my shirt pulling me into the house without losing our place in this intense make out session. I slammed the door closed, I picked her up and her legs wrapped around my waist instantly. I was falling way too hard for her, it was crazy I had met her before. I had met my soulmate and treated her terribly yet here she is kissing me like I was the best thing that has ever happened to her.

I laid her down on the couch carefully, not once did the kiss turn sloppy, not once did it just seem like it was for the casual sex we usually have. It felt like this was our way of saying what neither one of us had the guts to say to each other. For the past 5 months the games we played with each other seemed to become more and more serious. I was proud to say that I've been fucking the same woman consistently, I didn't even get excited around other women.

She had me on lock, she had me right where she wanted me and I couldn't help it. I couldn't help that I loved her, and she was going to know that I loved her not verbally but physically. I was going to make her feel it, and maybe one day I would have the guts to say it out loud. Not only did I have to convince her but I had to allow myself to admit it to me.

Robyn Rihanna Neverson:

"TJ! You want yo add beat?" Trey yelled at our 4 year old son.

"No.." he pouted

"What yo mama just tell you to do?" He asked him grabbing him by his shirt pulling him to his face as he kneeled down to his height.

"Stop running around the jet.." he replied keeping a slight poyt on his face.

"Why she gotta repeat herself to you? You think I won't fuck you up?"

"I-I know you will daddy." He replied his green eyes looked down.

"Fuck I tell you about looking down? You ain't have that energy when you wasn't listening to yo mama so face to consequences like a man you hear me?" And TJ picked his head up and looked in Trey's eyes. "I ain't gone be wasting my time talkin to you on this trip you just used yo only warning the next time yo mama tell you to do something and you don't listen we gone be up in here playin tag with my belt you hear me?"