Rule #6

One Is Too Close To None
Los Angeles, CA
Beyoncé Giselle Knowles:

I woke up on top of Chris, he had a firm grip on one of my ass cheeks and his other arm folded behind his head as he slept peacefully.

I didn't bother moving I still felt so high, Robyn always got me over smoking when I get with her ass. We could be higher than the clouds and this bitch rolls another one and pass it around.

I slowly got up from off of him, and placed my pants and underwear back on. He moved slightly but remained sleep, "Bitch I got bent in positions I ain't even know I could get bent in! That man know he invented sex!" Robyn shouted making Chris jump up.

"Man yo ass always being loud shut up." He said to her

"This my house! I can be loud if I want! You can get the hell out! Now what!" She shouted repeatedly making me laugh. "Now getcho bitch ass up and clean this smut from my couch!" She shouted.

"Why I gotta do it? Why she can't do it?" He asked pointing at me.

"She already gotta clean up behind yo reckless mouth having ass, yo I wanna put my dick in anything that can walk STD carrying ass!" She argued back and he scoffed getting up from the couch stomping off like a kid who ain't get his way.

"Bitch what you not about to do is wake up clowning everybody." I say, I grabbed my phone from the table and shot my driver a text. I was mad I didn't drive over here, cause I woulda been gone.

"Aht! I know you ain't leaving!"

"I gotta go honey, I'm still a lil high fucking with you. I gotta get down to Chris' office they act like they can't operate without me telling they ass what to do. Which means I have enough time to go home, shower, and get there." I replied, Chris came back with woolite spray and a cloth.

"You leaving?" Chris asked

"Yeah again, she always gotta clean up after y-"

"Girl he get it." I say cutting her off and she placed her hand over her chest like she was hurt.

"Well defend yo man sis!"

"He ain't my man." I replied, my phone vibrated in my hand.

Julius: Outside. (8:10 AM)

"Ride's here."

"Wait let me walk you out-"

"Nah you should've thought about that 'fore you decided to leave smut on my couch, clean neow!" She gritted and he hugged doing as he was told, I let myself out of the mansion. Julius was pulled in front of the fountain waiting for me.

He got out the car walking around to the back passenger side opening the door for me. I got in and he closed the door, I went to different gossip pages checking for any backlash on Chris' decision regarding Colin. So far there was only positive things to say, NFL's social media followers shot up, and so did Chris's followers. A message popped up at the top of my screen.

Christopher: Man you gone leave me like that with Rob crazy ass? (8:15 AM)

You can handle it daddy 😉 (8:16 PM)