Rule #14

Rule #14: Actively Listen
Los Angeles, CA
Christopher Maurice Brown:

"I'm sorry, what?" Beyonce says into the phone as she made her way into the conference room. "No you're fired, you had one week to have those endorsement deals and donations on my desk, one week and you failed. You literally had one job, find a new one." She said before she hung the phone up. "Good morning everyone." She greeted us before Julius closed the door standing in front of it to keep it guarded.

"Good morning." We all replied vaguely.

"As you all know this is the first super bowl since Colin has been accepted back into the NFL. This will be the most historic Super bowl of your careers, not only because of the 49ers being in the Superbowl, but because the support of the NFL has bkksted tremendously due to the appearances and support Mr. Brown has been giving to rape culture, black culture, political culture, and so on. He's showed the people that he is for the people." She explained as she grabbed the remote turning the projector on, a graph popped up on the screen.

"Woah." I heard a couple people murmur.

"So this year our biggest half time performer is Rihanna. She is our headliner." She said and everyone clapped, I had been trying to get Robyn big head ass to perform for a superbowl half time show for the longest and she always said no, I don't like what the NFL represents, now Beyonce ass come along and she gone perform.

"How you get that to happen? You know how long Joe been trying to make that happen?" Cara asked

"Hence why Joe don't work here no more." I spoke up.

"Special guest performers being J. Cole, Kendrick Lamar, TLC and Erykah Badu." She goes on to explain. "Views are going to be rated over 400 million people so I need everybody on they shit." She explained, I watched her so closely as she continued on explaining progress and handing out different jobs everyone would be doing.

She was making me crazy about her and she knew it, I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She was talking and I was in a daze, I seen her lips moving but it was like nothing was coming out.

"Did you hear me Mr. Brown?" Beyonce asked loudly and my attention gazed from her ass and nice thighs to her eyes.

"I apologize, what was that?" I asked

"You have anything you wanna add?"

"Uhm no, you've covered everything."

"And what was the last thing I covered?" She asked planting her hands on the table as her eyes squinted, everybody snickered like immature classmates.

"Uhm, you said that I just have to look handsome and let you guys do your jobs?" Once I completed my sentence everybody busted out laughing.

"No Mr. Brown, I'll meet you in my office after this meeting." She said and I kissed my teeth, slouching in my seat.

"Ooooo you in trouble." They all cooed and I flicked them all off. After the meeting I followed closely behind her once everyone was out of the conference room, she led me across the hall to her office and I closed the door, along with the blinds because people in this office was nosey and they already suspect me and Beyonce of fucking around.