Rule #25

Stories that's coming out the draft soon

Stories that's coming out the draft soon. Y'all pick which one comes out today, the first chapter for all 3 are typed and ready to go.

Now I ain't say pick all, and I ain't say pick 2 , I said pick 1.

So pick 1 with y'all hard head asses.

The White Girl -Chris never thought he would find himself in love, but he doesn't fight it when he is. Hiding it becomes his top priority, his new found love has complications. The man who's cutting his checks don't like his kind, so when he finds out Chris and his daughter are in love he does everything in his power to drive them apart. He even goes as far as getting Chris thrown into jail.

Two Times- Vegas who was tired of her heart being stomped on decided to live for once. She didn't know how wild she wanted to get, but she knew she wanted to get a taste of the wild life. When she finds herself being passed back and forth between 2 twin brothers she uses it to her advantage. She had the best of both worlds, she had Christopher the sweet hopeless romantic, and she had Christian the wild bad boy. When they both fall in love with her, who will she choose? Or will she continue to just be a sex object for the brothers?

Obsessed Neighbor- August working through his mental issues find himself obsessed with his new neighbor. She is everything he ever dreamed of, her own business, she owns everything she has, and her mind is right. She don't need no man, but she loves her husband. That was the downfall she was happily married, with a child. He wanted her though, he wouldn't stop until he had her even when she makes it clear she doesn't want him things still ain't clear to him. He will have her one way or another.

Rule #25: No Bullshit Tolerance
Los Angeles, CA
Christopher Maurice Brown

"Man you can't be mad at dude chill out Nas tell the broad close her legs." Common said pushing Nas back in his seat.

"Man whatever imma deal with you later bruh. Who this lil bitch we taking care of?" Nas grumbled

"No, what you not about to do is fuck with Chris. You will not deal with him later, you need to deal with yo nasty ass baby mama cause she came onto him. Do I make myself clear?" Beyonce said

"But-"

"But shit, don't fuckin play with me Nasir." Beyonce cut him off

"Alright, my bad man." He said to me.

"You all good." I reply