01

"I'll do anything, just don't shoot me, please."

"Sorry man, it's not me who wants you dead, it's my client."

Chan walked closer to the trembling man with his gun spinning around on his index finger.

In any other case, he would've shot him by now, but he had him cornered, so even if he tried to get away he couldn't.

"What did I do?!" He said, trying to back up, but he only collided with the wall.

"I don't know, but it must be bad if I got hired to kill you." Chan sighed.

"Please just-"

A loud bang echoed through the alleyway.

Chan shoved his gun into his pocket and watched the now lifeless man slide down the wall.

On the drive home, Chan was happy. He made five grand from just this one kill, so this guy must've done something pretty bad.

He was pretty curious as to what he did , but he never asks his clients why he has to kill someone. He doesn't want to get emotionally attached.

*ring ring*

Chan accepted the call and put it on the Bluetooth speaker of his car.

"Yeah Jaebum hyung?"

"Hey Chan. Can you do me a favour...?"

"What?" He rolled his eyes. He really hates doing favours for people.

"Can you take my case?" Jaebum asked.

"What? Why?" Chan asked confused.

"My target is a teenager. He's fucking eighteen years old."

"Holy shit. Eighteen?!" "No way, if you don't want to do it, what makes you think I'll do it?" Chan scoffed.

"Because the pay is a lot."

"Oh yeah? And how much is a lot?" The younger asked, expecting him to say at least three to five grand.

"Forty-five grand."

Chan almost crashed the car in shock upon hearing what his hyung just said.

"Deal."

~~

finally posting this story yay

this chap is really short but it's just cuz it's the first one dw they'll get longer