40

It has been two days and Jeongin hasn't talked to Chan ever since because his annoying ass mom wasn't giving him his phone back.

It was currently night time. He was laying on the bed staring at the ceiling. Jeongin was so annoyed. He just wanted to be with Chan right now, cuddling together before they go to sleep.

He stormed out of his 'room' and went to his mom who was sitting in the living room watching tv.

"Mom give me my phone back right now." Jeongin said. "You've been keeping it for two days."

"Watch your tone. Look at who you're talking too." She said.

"I don't give a fuck who I'm talking to. Give me my phone back and let me speak to my boyfriend." He said and folded his arms.

"I don't care how many times you say it, I'm not letting you speak to that dangerous man." She said. "No, you're not getting your phone back."

"For fuck sakes." Jeongin mumbled under his breath and began walking back to the room. "Why is it now you want to start acting like a mother, can't you just go back to how you were before, when you left me in Korea?" He said a bit louder. She probably heard, but didn't reply.

Jeongin knows she hid it somewhere and he wasn't even going to try looking for it because his whole house is weirdly secure and secretive.

"This is so fucking annoying." He groaned.

Out of frustration, he threw the knife that he always keeps with him to the wall.

He expected the knife to just stay stuck in the wall, but it does the opposite. It rips right through like paper.

"What the fuck?" Jeongin said to himself as he walks closer to it. He ripped the paper more and looked around in shock at what was hiding between the walls.

Stacks upon stacks of money was in the walls of this house, hidden behind a shitty wallpaper.

Jeongin was speechless. Assuming what he thinks it was, he checked under the mattress as well and it was the same thing: stacks of bills.

He back away from the bed then fell to the floor in shock, he looked at the wall again couldn't remove his eyes from it.

"M-My parents are fucking money launderers."

Chan was standing on the balcony drinking his feelings away while looking at the lively city during the night.

He really missed Jeongin, two days of no contact with him felt like two months.

Thinking about Jeongin crying and driving away from him broke his heart.

Just then he hears the door to the balcony from the room beside him open and out comes Changbin lighting a cigarette.

"Oh, Chan you're still awake?" Changbin said when he notices the older's presence.

"Hmm." Chan said and took a sip of the glass in his hand.

"What happened?" Changbin asked.

"Should I have left him there?" Chan said and took a sip of the drink again.

"Left who where?"

"Left Jeongin at his mom's house."

"You what?!" Changbin said in shock. "Is that where he's been these past days?!"

"Yeah..." Chan mumbled.

"I can't believe you left him there." Changbin started. "If I was in your situation, there's no way in hell I'd leave Hyunjin."