14

Chan and Jeongin pulled up to school the next morning in the older's car.

Being dropped off in a lambo definitely caught the attention of the other students.

Chan stopped the car in front of the main gate and unlocked the door for Jeongin to leave.

"Okay Jeongin, I'll come and pick you up right here after school." He said.

The younger folded his arms and stayed seated.

"I don't wanna go Channie hyung..." He mumbled.

"You can't stay home, and your parents will probably get mad-"

"Hey look it's Hyunjin!" Jeongin said with a smile on his face.

Chan looked in front of their car and saw Hyunjin being dropped off by Changbin on his motorcycle.

"I'll go in with-"

"No Innie stay here." The older grabbed his arm quickly to stop him from leaving the car.

"What? Why?"

"Just wait." There was no way he was going to let Jeongin get out now and be seen by Changbin.

He watched as Hyunjin got off the back of the motorcycle and gave Changbin a goodbye kiss, which very quickly turned into a goodbye make out session. Chan rolled his eyes at how shameless they were.

"Um, Chan hyung... Not that I'm weirded out if you're enjoying this or anything- but um why are we watching Hyunjin and his boyfriend suck each other's faces off?"

"Trust me, I'm not enjoying this." He groaned and looked at him. Jeongin hesitantly nodded in understanding.

Finally the two stop making out and Changbin drives away leaving Hyunjin alone.

"Okay, you can go now." Chan says and lets go of the younger's hand.

"Oh, so I see what this is, you didn't want me to meet the boyfr-"

"Look! Hyunjin's walking away! I thought you wanted to go in with him!" Chan said cutting him off.

"Alright, whatever." Jeongin sighed then got out of the car.

"Bye Innie." Chan smiled.

"Bye hyung." He said then closed the door and began walking up to Hyunjin.

"First he doesn't want me to hang out with Hyunjin and now he doesn't care." Jeongin thought and he approached him.

"Hey Hyunjin hyung!"

"Hey Jeonginnie!" Hyunjin turns around and looks at the younger.

"Why weren't you at school yesterday? Your annoying friends came and interrogated me." The older asks and they start walking together into the building.

"Did they? I'm sorry." Jeongin laughed. "I stayed home, Chan hyung let me." He said with a smirk.

"Lucky." Hyunjin said. "Are you going back to Chan's today?"

"Yeah, he's picking me up, why?"

"Changbin hyung is gonna be at work again when I get out of school today I'm gonna be lonely and bored at home waiting for him."

"I guess I could ask if you could come over."

"Yay, thanks Jeonginnie!" He smiled.

The two walked in silence for a bit, then Hyunjin spoke up.

"How do you feel about Chan? Dating him and knowing he kills people for a living."

"I don't really care." "Hyunjin knows?!?! And what do you mean dating?!"

"Wow, maybe I should learn from you and get over it, Changbin and I have been dating for two years and I still fell kinda upset when he goes to work." He sighed. "I don't know. I feel like I'm being too over dramatic about it."

Jeongin looked at him confused. "What do you mean?"

"Oh, Changbin is a h-"

"Yang Jeongin!!!" A voice yelled, stopping Hyunjin from finishing his sentence.

The two males turn around and see Jeongin's friends walking towards them.

"Oh ew, it's Kim Seungmin and his posse." Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

"Hyung, don't be like that, they're my friends." Jeongin said.

"Yah, your friends, not mine." Hyunjin said then turned around to walk away. "Text me if Chan hyung lets me come over."

And with that Hyunjin walked away to his class.

"What an asshole." Seungmin said as they reached Jeongin.

"Didn't think you'd come today." Jisung said.

"I heard you got dropped off in a lambo by some pink haired guy. The same guy we saw with you at the mall and bought you a new phone." Felix said and folded his arms. "Be honest here Yang, is he your sugar daddy?"

"How did they know we went to the mall?" Jeongin thought.

"Felix!" Seungmin said.

"What? I'm just asking the real questions." He defended.

"There's no way Jeongin would have a sugar daddy." Seungmin sighed turning to him.

"If he's not your sugar daddy then who is he?" Jisung asks.

Jeongin stayed silent. He didn't even know how to answer that question. What was he supposed so say? That he's a hitman who accidentally hit him with his car and is now staying over at his house because he wants to?

"Gotta blast!" Jeongin said and ran to his class.

He heard all his friends calling is name for him to get back there, but he just laughed and kept running.

~~

apparently I swear too much ??