33

Jeongin didn't really plan out his dramatic exit too well.

"Why did I say, I'll go to sleep." Jeongin mumbled and rolled around on the bed. It's not night time and he didn't even eat dinner yet.

He's only been in the room for about thirty minutes. He watched a couple YouTube videos and now he's dying.

Jeongin could smell Chan was cooking some food downstairs and it only made him even more hungry.

"Maybe I'll go downstairs and see what he's cooking..." Jeongin said and slowly got out of the bed.

He quietly walked down the stairs and went to the kitchen. Trying his hardest not to be seen by the older.

But that, obviously failed.

"I thought you were going to sleep." Chan said, still focusing on the food he was cooking, catching Jeongin off guard.

"How did he see me when his back is turned?!" Jeongin pouted.

"Why are you sneaking around? If you want food, just come." Chan sighed then finally turned and faced the younger.

"Or what? You want me to share with Woojin or something." Chan teased then went back to cooking.

Jeongin folded his arms and stayed quiet, showing him that we was still a bit mad.

"Listen baby, I couldn't give a rats ass about Woojin." Chan started. "I was worried that if you used that knife on him, he would've got the police involved and you would've gotten into shit. Not only you, probably me too."

Jeongin still didn't say anything.

"Only use the weapons from the room upstairs on targets and threats, understand?" He sighed.

"But Woojin is-"

"Woojin is not a threat or a target." Chan laughed.

"Well he's a threat to me." Jeongin pouted. "I don't want him to take you away from me..." He said and looked down at his toes.

Chan sighed then turned off the stove because the food was finished and didn't want it to burn, then turned back to Jeongin.

He picked the younger up and placed him on the counter and pressed their lips together.

"Don't worry baby, no one will ever be able to take me away from you." Chan said softly against his lips.

"Good." Jeongin smiled and wrapped his legs around Chan's waist and arms around his neck.

He didn't waste any more time and crashed their lips together once more.

"Woah Woojin, what happened to you?" Seungmin asks once he answers the door and sees the older standing in front of him.

"Jeongin." He groaned and walked around Seungmin, inviting himself in. The younger just followed.

"I told you to fucking hang out with him and keep him busy while I go to Chan's!" Woojin said and sits in the living room.

"I called him over but he said he had to go back home." Seungmin replied. "It doesn't matter, whatever."

"What do you mean whatever, I just got punched in the face by that fucking bitch." Woojin said pointing at his cuts.

"Well you were messing with his boyfriend..." Seungmin mumbled.

"We need another plan-" Woojin said.

"No, I don't wanna do this anymore." Seungmin said cutting him off. "We tried once, it didn't work so that's enough."

"What do you mean?!"

"I don't wanna try and break my friends relationship up for my own greedy fantasy! Jeongin seems really happy." He said. "Wouldn't you rather see the person you like happy than sad? Think about it. If Chan and Jeongin break up, they're going to be sad. If they get together with us, they're gonna be in a relationship they don't wanna be in."

"Whatever. You're no use." Woojin said standing up.

"Woojin, just please leave them alone." Seungmin said.

The older didn't reply and just walked out of his house.

~~

short chap 🤙🏽

didn't proofread