04

Jeongin woke up the next morning with a pounding head ache.

He had no idea where he was. The last thing he remembered was walking to Seungmin's house.

"What happened after that though?" He mumbled.

He thought really hard, then memories of last night came back into his head.

"Oh, I got hit by a car..." He remembered.

"But why aren't I at the hospital?"

He got out of bed and started walking down the hall and looking in the other rooms.

He walked to the very end of the hall and entered the last room and almost fainted upon seeing what was in there.

So many different knives and guns he's never seen in real life before, only in movies.

He quietly closed the door and prayed he could make it out of this house alive today.

Jeongin walked back down the hall, trying to forget what he just saw.

He heard voices coming from the kitchen so he tip toed down the stairs and listen to their conversation.

"I'll give the case to you after we eat." One of the guy said.

"Can't you just give it now and leave?" The other guy responded irritated.

"I mean I could, but I want you to cook me something."

All of a sudden, Jeongin's stomach growled and of course right now it had to be the loudest it has ever growled in his eighteen years of life.

The two males turn their heads to the staircase and see Jeongin awkwardly sitting there listening to their conversation.

"Oh, you're awake." One of them said.

The taller one, who Jeongin assumes to be older looked at him in shock.

"You know what. I'm just going to leave this here." He said and placed a file on the table. "I'll see you later Chan." He said and left.

Jeongin looked at the one named Chan very confused. "So do you have any idea why I'm here?"

"Yeah, I hit you with my car, sorry bout that." Chan replied then turned to start making food. "Sit down I'll make you something."

Jeongin walked over to the table and hesitantly sat down. Even though Chan didn't look so scary right now, he had a ton of weapons in a room upstairs, so he never knows what could happen.

Chan gave Jeongin his food. He let Jeongin eat and he decided to check the file that Jaebum gave him to see who his next target was.

"Hey Chan?" Jeongin asked before he could open the file.

Chan looked at the younger to see what he had so say.

"So what now? Are you just going to kill me?" He asked.

Chan was very shocked at this question. "Why would you ask that?"

"Because I saw all the weapons in the room down the hall."

"Don't worry-" Chan started but then realized he didn't even know the younger's name.

"Jeongin."

"Okay, don't worry Jeongin. I only kill people that I need to kill." He said.

"A-alright." Jeongin said.

Chan sighed then finally opened up the case. He almost swore out loud when he saw who it was.

He looked at the name and the picture that was on the paper then at the boy sitting in front of him eating his food.

"Fuck."