15

"Hyung, you know, my boyfriend knows forty-five."

"Oh really now?" Chan says and looks at the male who just sat in front of him.

"Yeah. He posted a picture on Instagram of them together a couple days ago. I honestly have no idea where or how they met." Changbin said.

"Yeah I wonder where..." Chan said and takes a bite out of his sandwich.

"I can't believe him and Jinnie are friends, that just makes it easier."

Chan looked at him in disbelief. "You're still gonna try and kill him even though you know him and Hyunjin are friends?!"

"I mean- yeah. Hyunjin went out that day to go meet up with him, then he posts that pic and calls him a cutie. That just makes me want to kill him even more before he gets too close to Jinnie."

"This motherfucker." "Ya know, I think you're slightly possessive." Chan said.

Changbin just shrugged.

"What do you think Hyunjin will say once he finds out you kill one of his friends. He already hates your job as it is. This will just make him hate it even more."

"Jinnie won't say anything, he'll be happy we have forty-five grand and I can take him to nice places." Changbin said then leaned back in the chair.

"Hyunjin isn't an asshole like you." Chan glared at him. "He'd be sad one of his friends got killed and the one who killed him is his precious boyfriend."

"Whatever." Changbin said and rolled his eyes. "I'll figure something out."

Chan sighed and continued to eat his lunch. He knows Changbin probably won't figure something out, they've been friends for years.

"Oh yeah, are you going to that party on the weekend?" Changbin asks.

"What party?"

"The company party the CEO's son is having?"

"I never knew about it."

"Jaebum hyung just told me earlier."

"And are you going?" Chan asks.

"Yeah I'm gonna go, probably brining Hyunjin." Changbin said. "So you should bring a plus-one too."

"I don't know." Chan sighed.

"Well it's at that club downtown where the parties usually are." He said standing up. "Text me if you're going to come." He finally said then walked away.

Chan watched the younger walk away and debated whether or not he should go to the party.

He usually goes to company parties and they get pretty wild.

The only problem now is that he has Jeongin with him and the younger is probably gonna want to come along, and there is no way Chan is going to bring him to a party full of people that want to kill him.

"Whatever." He mumbled. He finished his lunch then went back to work.

Jeongin walked into the cafeteria for lunch.

He scanned the area looking for his friends but he couldn't find them

"Jeonginnie!" He hears a voice call.

He looks at the direction and sees Hyunjin waving at him sitting with Sunwoo, Eric and Hyunjoon.

"Come sit." Hyunjin calls.

Jeongin hesitantly walked over and took a seat beside Hyunjin and Sunwoo. He was honestly a little scared. He has never been called over to the relevant people table.

"Hyunjin, who's this cutie?" Hyunjoon asks.

"Back off, he's already taken by somebody." Hyunjin said.

"I'm taken??" Jeongin thought and listened to their conversation.

"What? You're actually dating somebody?" Hyunjoon jokingly sulked.

"Your ugly ass wouldn't have even had a chance anyways." Eric laughed.

"Hey!"

Jeongin laughed and listened to the two of them bicker. After a while he wasn't so scared sitting at their table anymore, he started comfortably talking with them.

"Yang Jeongin."

All five of them look up and see Seungmin standing at their table with Jisung and Felix behind him.

"Oh hey guys." Jeongin said.

"Can we talk for a minute? Away from here?" Seungmin said then glared at Hyunjin.

"Why not just talk with him here? Jeonginnie doesn't have to leave if he doesn't want to." Hyunjin smirked and slung his arm around the younger's shoulders.

"No. It needs to be in private." Seungmin said and began walking away.

Felix grabs Jeongin's hand and drags him out of the cafeteria with them.

"Why were you hanging out with Hyunjin again?" Seungmin asked once they got to the hallway.

"Why does it matter?" Jeongin said and folded his arms.

"We already told you, he's a bad influence." Felix said.

"I don't get why you say this. I'm telling you, it's not even Hyunjin who's bad, it's his boyfriend and we don't even talk." Jeongin started. "You all are just mad that I'm becoming friends with them and you guys won't be my only friends."

"Jeongin that's not-"

"Well it sure looks like it is."

"We're saying don't be friends with him because he's mean! Hyunjin is an asshole and it all started since he started dating his boyfriend! You start acting like the people you hang around." Seungmin said.

"Maybe he's an asshole to you guys, but he isn't one to me." Jeongin said then turned around and went back into the cafeteria.

~~

this is really long didn't really bother to proofread i'm tired so sorry for mistakes

it's almost midnight and i have school tomorrow lmao night