03

"Oh fuck, is he dead?"

Chan got out of his car and began to walk over to the unconscious boy lying on the street.

He bent down and lightly slapped the side of his cheek. But there was no response.

He really had no idea what to do. It's not like he could bring him to the hospital, because then he would be the one getting in trouble for running a red light. And if they ask for his name, they'll find out his occupation.

So it was either he left the kid here on the street or bring him back to his house.

It was also around 2 am, so nobody saw it was Chan who hit him, so he could just drive away and leave it as a hit and run.

The male decided to just leave him there, it's not like anyone saw him, right?

He got back into his car and drove around him, then he abruptly stopped. All of a sudden an immense wave of guilt hit him and he just couldn't drive away.

"If I don't at least treat the wound then he'll just die right there." He thought, looking at the kid laying on the ground from his side mirror.

The more Chan looked at the kid, the more guilty he felt and he fucking hated this feeling, because he never feels guilty, ever.

"For fucks sakes." He mumbled and got out of the car.

He walked up to the unconscious male and picked him up bridal style and placed him in the back of his car.

He hoped the male wouldn't wake up now because he had like three different weapons in the back and he didn't feel like dealing with a freak out form a teenager who thinks he's getting abducted.

Chan drove back to his house.

When he got there, he put ointment on the males head then wrapped it with bandage. Thankfully it wasn't bleeding that much.

He seemed like he wasn't going to wake up any time soon, so he place him in the extra room he had and let him rest there.

*ding dong*

Chan groaned at who came to disturb him now.

He already knew it was Jaebum, who else would come to his door at 2 am.

"Hyung, I'm really tired, go away." Chan said, opening the door slightly.

"I want to tell you about the case now so you can get started right away." Jaebum said. "I know you like to get them done fast."

"We'll meet up tomorrow. So tired right now, night hyung." He said then closed the door.

The case really wasn't the first thing on Chan's mind right now. Right now he was worried about the unconscious kid sleeping upstairs who he have may or may not killed.

~~

I knew all the fanfic writing I do would come to good use one day 😔✊🏽