28

"Good morning hyung." Jeongin smiles to the older when he wakes up in his arms.

"Morning baby." Chan mumbled and kissed his forehead. "What time is it?" He asked.

"Like 8:15." Jeongin replied.

"You're gonna be late, what happened to the alarm?" He asked.

"I turned it off." The younger smirked then snuggled closer to him. "I don't care if I'm late, I wanted to sleep in today."

"Oh." Chan laughed. He didn't really care, more time to spend with his boyfriend.

"Hyung, don't pick me up from school today, I can take the bus." Jeongin said.

"Why?"

"I have to stay back for homework help." He said.

"I can still pick you up, just call me when you're finished."

"Uhh- I guess so." He replied.

"We should get ready now." Chan said. "You can shower first, I'll make breakfast." He got out of bed then went downstairs.

Jeongin just nodded and sighed as he proceeded to get out of the bed as well.

After school, Jeongin made his way over to the cafe. Homework help was a lie. He just said that so Chan wouldn't know where he was going. He had something important to do.

"Hey Jeongin."

He walked in and sees Felix and Seungmin sitting at a table.

"Hey guys." He replied. He forgot they come here almost every day.

"Come sit." Felix said.

"Oh, I'm not staying here long, just gonna talk to Woojin." He replied.

They both nodded in understanding and Jeongin walked up to the side of the counter where Woojin was.

"Hi Woojin hyung." Jeongin smiled.

"Oh, hey Jeongin." Woojin said. "What's up?"

"I just have a question for you." He said.

"And what would that be?" Woojin asked as he finished wiping up the counter and putting his full attention on the younger.

"You like Bang Chan don't you?" Jeongin said with his smile disappearing from his face.

"Wha- why so suddenly?"

"Just curious." He replied.

"Yeah I do-"

Jeongin leaned on the counter so that their faces would be closer to each other.

"Stay the fuck away from him." He said in a low voice.

"W-what do you mean?" The older asked, slightly shocked and surprised at Jeongin's aggressiveness.

"It means that if you start flirting with Channie again, you better pray my ass doesn't catch you."  He replied, dead serious.

"Oh wow Jeongin, I'm so scared." Woojin awkwardly laughed as if he was fine, when in reality that actually scared him. "I can like Chan if I want, what are you gonna do about it?"

"You should be scared." He replied with his facial expression becoming darker. "I could do things you can't even imagine."

"I-"

"So stay the fuck away from him and I'm not gonna say it again." He spat.

Before the older could say anything, Jeongin backed away from the counter.

"That's all I had to say." He said with a smile. "Bye hyung!"

Jeongin turned on his heels and walked out of the store after waving bye to Felix and Seungmin, leaving Woojin there shocked.

He began making his way back to school to meet Chan because the older thinks he's still there for 'homework help.'

"Hey Jeongin."

The said male looks over to see who was calling his name and sees Changbin on the side of the street leaning against his car.

"Oh my God it's Hyunjin's scary boyfriend." "Oh, hi Changbin hyung." He mumbled.

"Perfect timing. Can you do something for me?" The older smirked.

"What would that be?" Jeongin asked.

"Can you pour this oil into my car?" Changbin said. "I would, but my wrist is kinda fucked up and can't do it steadily. I got into a fight."

"Um- okay?" Jeongin said and hesitantly took the oil from the older's hand.

He walked over to the hood of the car. Changbin moved out of the way and went behind him while he began to open it.

This was perfect. Jeongin's back was facing him, they are on the road with no one around, all he had to do was finish the job right now and seventy-five was all his.

Changbin reached into his jacket and pulled out his gun. He pointed it at the younger's back with his finger extremely close to pulling the trigger.

He was about to shoot but then his phone went off.

He took it out of his pocket and read the contact name.

jinnie ❤️

Changbin lowered the gun, reading Hyunjin's contact name before he was about to kill Jeongin made him feel bad, really bad.

He answered and put the phone to his ear.

"Yeah baby?"

"Hyung, can you buy stuff to make for dinner on your way home? There's no food here." Hyunjin said.

"Okay what do you want me to buy?"

"Anything, I'll make whatever you want."

"Alright."

"Bye, love you." Hyunjin said.

"Love you too." Changbin replied and the younger hung up.

He sighed and put his phone back in his pocket.

He couldn't kill Jeongin. There's no way he could. Hyunjin doesn't deserve this. He is so good to him and in return he's just gonna kill his close friend? That doesn't sound right.

"Okay I'm fini- hyung why do you have a gun?" Jeongin asked as he turns around and faces the older.

"What- oh, uh..."

"Ya know what, I don't wanna know." Jeongin replied then picked his school back up off the ground. "I won't report you to the police don't worry, I understand."

"You understand?" Changbin questioned.

"Yeah." Jeongin replied then turned to start walking away. "If that's all I'm gonna go now, bye hyung."

"Alright." He said and watched the younger walk away.

He got into his car and began driving to the store.

"Not killing Jeongin was a good idea." He said to himself. "It doesn't matter if I don't have seventy-five grand, I have my beautiful happy boyfriend that I love waiting for me at home and that's enough."

~~

:P