10

Jeongin has never been in a club before so the atmosphere was kind of overwhelming.

It was really crowded so he held onto Chan's arm tighter so he wouldn't lose him.

The older guided him up to the top floor and leaned on the railing that overlooks the bottom.

"You see that guy over there?" Chan said.

Jeongin looks over to where Chan was looking and sees a middle aged man sitting in a booth with his arms around two girls who look about a decade or two younger than him.

"Yeah?"

"That's who I have to kill." Chan said. "But I have to somehow get him outside or at least somewhere not as populated."

"Can't you just shoot him from here right now?" Jeongin questions.

"No Innie. I have to do it quietly. If I do it right now, everyone's gonna see." Chan sighed.

The older thought for a bit then looked at Jeongin and smirked.

"I have an idea."

"What?" Jeongin said and looks at him.

"You can lead him on." Chan said. "Just say you wanna leave with him, then take him outside."

"What?! Me? No you go. How do you even know if he's gay or not."

"It can't be me. You're cuter than me. Just go." Chan said then turned to start walking to the back door. "I'll be waiting."

Jeongin sighed then began to walk over to the guy.

"Hey sir." He said then mentally rolled his eyes at how stupid he sounded.

The guy looked at Jeongin who was standing in front of him and smirked. "Hey there cutie."

The guy told the two girls to go away and for Jeongin to sit beside him.

"Oh God I don't want to sit beside your crusty ass."

He hesitated but then sat beside him.

"Do it for Channie hyung." Was all be could think about while this guy just blabbered bullshit he didn't want to hear.

"I think we should leave." Jeongin said a few minutes after hearing this guy talk about how beautiful he was.

"Leave already? You're eager." The guy smirked.

"Haha yeah." Jeongin said then got up and dragged the guy out.

When they got outside, Jeongin didn't see Chan anywhere, and that honestly worried him a bit because now he's in the alleyway of a club with some horny middle aged man and no one around.

"I'll take you to my car." The guy said and grabbed Jeongin's hand.

"No! No- wait." He said and released his hand from his grip.

"You said you'd leave with me cutie? What are you doing?" The guy said, getting irritated.

"Y-yeah I know I did but-"

"But what?!" He yelled then pinned him against the building wall.

"Let go of me!" Jeongin screamed.

The guy leaned in and was about to kiss him, but then a gun shot was heard.

It happened so fast. Jeongin watched in shock as the guy fell to the ground and a pool of blood began to spill from his head right in front of him.

"Okay Jeongin let's go." He heard Chan say and saw him walking out of the alleyway.

"Chan hyung- what- where were you?!" Jeongin asked, catching up to him.

"I had to go piss, sorry." Chan said and unlocked the car.

"You had to go right now?! You couldn't have waited?!" Jeongin sat down and folded his arms.

"You're cute when you're mad." Chan smiled.

"W-what?" Jeongin blushed.

Chan just laughed then turned to face the younger.

"You did a good job though, it was faster than usual, thanks Innie." He patted the younger's head then started the car.

Jeongin didn't feel so mad anymore and sat back and smiled at the compliment he just received from the older.

~~

I MISS CHANGBIN