19

"Jeongin, I can't believe you just killed someone." Chan said as they were driving back home.

"Why? You do it all the time." He replied.

"Yeah, I do it all the time, but you don't." Chan sighed.

"Are you upset that I did...?" Jeongin said and frowned.

"No! Innie- no I'm not upset that you did, I'm just-"

"Just what?"

"Just kind of shocked, ya know?"

"But did I do a good job?" He smiled and looked at the older who was focused on driving.

"Yeah you did a good job. I'm proud of you." Chan looked at him and smiled then looked at the road again.

Jeongin sat back in the seat then looked out the window and smiled. For some reason he loved being told by the older he did well.

When they got home. Jeongin gave Chan a hug then went upstarts to go to bed. He was tired, he fell asleep in the car.

Once the younger was upstairs, Chan put his back against the wall and placed his hand on his chest to feel his heart.

It was beating as if he just went on a run.

Jeongin usually gives him hugs before he goes to bed but this time, it affected him, a lot.

There was no other explanation for this, he finally realized.

"I'm in love with Jeongin."

"Innie I have to leave now."

"No~~" Jeongin hugged the older from behind, trying to prevent him from leaving.

"I'm already late, everyone is there." Chan sighed.

"Then just stay home with me. This is not fair, you get to go to the party and I don't." Jeongin frowned.

"I'm not gonna be out long, trust me." Chan turned around to face the younger and held his hand. "I'm just gonna go, show my face then leave."

"Alright..." Jeongin pouted.

"You're so adorable." "Bye Innie." He said then ruffled Jeongin's hair.

"Bye Channie hyung."

And with that the older finally left.

Chan walked into the club and thankfully found Hyunjin and Changbin right away, they were just at the bar.

"Hey guys." He said once he walked up to them. Kind of yelling because the music was super loud.

"Oh hey hyung." Hyunjin smiled.

"Hey hyung, you didn't bring your boyfriend?" Changbin asks.

"Boyfriend?" Chan looks at him confused.

"Yeah you don't bring Jeo- ouch." Hyunjin started but then was cut off by Chan 'accidentally' stepping on his foot.

"Sorry, didn't see you there." Chan said.

Hyunjin laughed. "It's ok hyung, are you drunk?"

"How could he be drunk baby? He just got here." Changbin said to Hyunjin then looked at the older.

"Fuck, the last thing I need is Changbin getting suspicious." "So why did the CEO's son want this party?" Chan asked, changing the conversation quickly.

"He got a boyfriend so now he's showing him off to everyone." Changbin said. "You know how extra he is."

"If this party is for them then where are they?" Hyunjin asks.

Just then the main doors to the club open and everyone looks that direction.

"Right there." Chan said.

In came the CEO's son, his outfit was nice, he was really fashionable. His arm was wrapped around another guys waist, he looked fashionable too, but it looks like he doesn't wear these clothes often.

"Holy fuck guys." Hyunjin said in shock while almost dropping his drink.

"What?" They both ask.

"I know that guy." He said as they watched the couple walk in.

"You know Minho? Since when?" Changbin asked.

"No, his boyfriend. He goes to my school. I forget his name, he's in Kim Seungmin's annoying posse." Hyunjin said. "Fuck what was his name?" He mumbled then thought.

On the other hand, Chan was shocked that one of Jeongin's friends is dating the CEO's son. Wondering if he should be concerned or not.

"Han Jisung!" He finally remembered.

"Bang Chan, Changbin!"

The three of them look behind them and see Minho and Jisung walking over, making their way through the crowd.

Chan sighed after hearing Minho's voice. It's not that he hated him or anything, he was a nice guy, he just used a lot of energy.

Chan was like the only one of his dad's employees that Minho knew because he's known at the company for being the best. The only reason he knows Changbin was because they met through Chan.

"Oh, hey Minho." Chan smiled.

"Hey guys. This is my boyfriend, Jisung." Minho said.

Jisung smiled then waved at Chan and Changbin, but then gasped once he saw Hyunjin.

"Hwang Hyunjin?!"

"Funny seeing you here, huh?" Hyunin said and placed his hands on his hips.

"You guys know each other?" Minho asked.

"Y-yeah." Jisung mumbled.

"Your bad boy older boyfriend everyone talks about is a hitman?!" Jisung mumbled to Hyunjin.

"And yours is the CEO's son, what about it." Hyunjin mumbled back and folded his arms.

"Baby, let me introduce you to other people." Minho said and grabbed Jisung's hand.

"Okay," He replied. "Let's talk later?" He said to Hyunjin.

"Okay?" Hyunjin replied.

He really didn't know what there was to talk about, so he was curious to see what Jisung has to say.

And with that, the two of them disappear into the crowd.

~~

i have so much hw this weekend ;(