29

"Baby I have to tell you something." Changbin said as the two of them were eating dinner.

"What?" Hyunjin replied.

"Promise you won't get mad at me?" Changbin said.

"Why? What did you do? Did you get caught up with the police or something?!" Hyunjin said assuming the worst.

"No, not that. Something else."

"And what's that?"

"I was about to kill your friend Jeongin..."

Hyunjin looked at him in shock. "You were about to kill Jeongin?! Why??"

"Because he's a target and worth seventy-five." Changbin started. "I wanted the money, but he's your friend so I decided not to."

"Jeongin's a target?!?" Hyunjin said in disbelief.

"Yeah... which means someone is probably gonna kill him soon..."

"That doesn't make any sense." Hyunjin folded his arms then leaned back in the chair.

"What doesn't make sense?"

"Why Chan hyung and Jeongin are dating if he's a target." Hyunjin mumbled.

"They're dating?!" Changbin asked in shock.

"Yeah, for a long time now, you guys met at the party, but you were drunk." The younger said. "Wait, does that mean Jeongin's in danger living with Chan? Is Chan trying to kill him too?"

"I thought he was..."

"Where are you coming from? I thought you had homework help."

Jeongin looked to the left and sees Chan pulling up beside him in his Lamborghini.

"Shit." "Uhhh, homework help was in the park?"

"The park, huh." Chan laughed. "Get in the car Jeongin." He said with his smile disappearing from his face.

"A-Alright." Jeongin gulped.

He walked around to the passenger side of the car and sat down.

The car ride was silent for a while, so Jeongin decided to speak up.

"Hyung are you mad at me...?" Jeongin mumbled, quickly glancing at the older then looking down at his hands on his lap.

"What do you think?" He replied.

"I'm sorry hyung." Jeongin said.

"You have to tell me where you're going, you can't lie Jeongin, something really bad could happen to you and I'd have no idea where you are." Chan sighed. "Where did you even go anyways?"

"I went to speak to Woojin." He replied. "Then I ran into Changbin."

"Oh." "Changbin saw him and didn't kill him?! Thank God though."

The rest of the car ride was silent again. Jeongin could tell he was still a little mad.

When they got home, Chan went upstairs and Jeongin followed him.

The younger sat down on the bed and watched him change his clothes.

"Hyung, please don't be mad at me anymore because I can tell you still are." Jeongin said.