22

"I can't believe Hyunjin and Jisung hung out without me on the weekend."

Chan sighed and continued to drive while listening to Jeongin complain about his friends leaving him out.

"-and like, I wouldn't have slept all day if I knew they were going out- hyung are you even listening to me?" Jeongin said and pouted.

Chan pulled up to Jeongin's school and looked at him.

"Just ask them to invite you next time," Chan said.

Jeongin pouted again then folded his arms and sat back in the seat.

"Don't be all pouty now Innie, get out and go to school." He laughed.

"I don't even wanna go to school anyways, can't I stay home? I won't just sit around all day I'll actually clean and-" Jeongin started but was cut off by Chan kissing him on the cheek.

Was it a bold move? Yes. Yes it was, but Jeongin didn't seem to dislike it.

"Have a good day Innie, now get out and go." Chan smiled.

Jeongin places his hand on his cheek that Chan kissed and reached over for the handle of the door.

"O-okay, bye Channie hyung." Jeongin mumbled.

He hesitated twice. He was just about to get out, but all of a sudden, he very quickly leaned over and gave Chan a kiss on the  cheek as well.

"Bye!!" Jeongin shouted then got out and slammed the door from embarrassment.

He watched the older's car drive away then turned to walk into the building with his face flushed.

"You are a brave man Yang Jeongin." He mumbled to himself.

He wasn't expecting to kiss Chan back on the cheek, but his body kinda just acted on his own.

And he definitely wasn't expecting a kiss from the older, but it was fine. It's not as if he didn't like it.

Jeongin sighed then continued to walk to class.

On his way there he sees Hyunjin standing at his locker with Jisung.

"Hey guys." Jeongin said as he walks up to them.

"Hey." They both reply once they notice the younger's presence.

"So since when have you guys gotten so close you leave me out?" Jeongin said and folded his arms.

"Sorry." Hyunjin laughed. "We'll invite you next time. Don't worry."

*ringgg*

"Oh well, gotta go to class, see you guys at lunch?" Hyunjin asks.

"Yeah, see ya." Jeongin replied.

And with that they all walked their separate ways to class.

Jeongin was sitting, bored in class listening to the teacher blabber on when he gets a message from Jisung.