37

Three rounds later, Jeongin found himself in Chan's arms, lying down on top of his chest.

"Baby." Chan mumbled and looked at the younger who was on top of him.

"Hmm?"

"I love you." He said and kissed the top of his head.

"I love you too Channie hyung." Jeongin replied and blushed.

To be honest, that was probably the best time of Jeongin's life. Chan made him feel really good. He'd totally be down to do it all over again. He wants the older to fill him up and to scream Chan's name so loud the whole neighbourhood can hear.

"Do you wanna go shower?" Chan asks, disrupting Jeongin's dirty thoughts. "We won't do anything, just bathe." He said.

Jeongin frowned and didn't reply. Why would he assume that he doesn't want to do anything.

"Unless... You want to..." Chan mumbled.

The younger smiled and slowly nodded. His cheeks turned red. He didn't want Chan to think he's a sex addict now or something.

Chan didn't reply he kissed Jeongin forehead and carried him to the bathroom.

The day they leave for Japan has finally arrived.

Despite the whole thing about his parents being there, Jeongin was actually really excited to go hang out with his friends.

And what's the big deal anyways? It's not as if he's gonna intentionally go find them. If anything, he will avoid them.

Chan on the other hand was kind of nervous to go. If Jaebum told him the whole news about his parents being there, then maybe he wouldn't have been so quick on agreeing that the younger could come.

But whatever, the only thing on his mind was trying to get the job done fast and head back to Korea as soon as possible. Spend as little time as he can in Japan.

When the plane landed, it was already night.

The hotel they were staying at was a luxury hotel. Their room was big, it had one king sized bed in the middle of it and huge windows that show a beautiful view of the city.

"Baby, I have to go. We should be back soon." Chan said after reading the group chat on his phone with Minho and Changbin.

Jeongin frowned at the feeling of Chan removing his arms from around his body and him getting off the bed.

"Okay... Bye Channie." He said.

The older gave him a quick peck on the lips, grabbed his bag then left.

Not even ten minutes of Jeongin watching tv pass by when he hears a knock on the door.

He gets off the bed and goes answer it. He smiles once he sees his friends standing there.

"Hey guys." Jeongin said.

"Why don't you answer your phone?" Hyunjin asked and invited himself in, Jisung following.

"Sorry, it was on silent." Jeongin apologized. "I didn't bother looking at it. I thought you guys would be sleeping right now.

"Are you kidding, why would we be sleeping? We wanna hang." Jisung said with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah, let's go somewhere." Hyunjin added.

"What? Go somewhere?" The younger repeated. "I don't know."

"Why not?"

"It's late, shouldn't we just wait till tomorrow?" Jeongin said.

"No, let's go out now." Jisung said then grabbed his wrist and dragged him towards the door.