31

i'm backkk !!

thanks to everyone who wished me a fun and safe trip, I had a great time !

~~

"What's Jaebum's deal?"

"Why? What did he do this time?" Jisung said then closed his locker and faced Jeongin.

"He came over yesterday to complain that he isn't going to Japan too." He replied.

"Oh. Well, he wouldn't have been chosen anyways. I told Minho to choose Chan and Changbin."

"Really?!"

"Yeah, obviously. So you and Hyunjin can come too." Jisung said and leaned against the locker.

"Can come where?" Hyunjin walks up to them, joining in on their conversation.

"To Japan." Jeongin said.

"Oh, the work trip?" He asked. The two of them nod their heads. "When is that anyways?"

"Well we leave next Friday." Jisung started "Don't know when we come back, depends how long they take to finished their job."

The two of them just nodded in understanding. Jeongin was excited to go to Japan. Even though he probably won't be spending much time with his boyfriend because he'll be out at work, he can still have a fun time with his friends.

Just then the bell rang, meaning class was starting. The three of then said their byes and made their way to class.

After school, Jeongin was about to leave and go to where Chan always picks him up, but before he could exit, he gets stopped by Seungmin.

"Hey, Jeongin." Seungmin said.

"Hey Seungmin, what's up?" He asked.

"Do you wanna come to my house later today?"

"Uh- yeah sure I guess." Jeongin replied.

"Great, I'll text you later." Seungmin said. "Bye Jeongin!" He waved then walked away.

Jeongin shrugged and walked over to Chan's car and sat in the passenger seat.

"Hi baby." The older smiled then gave him a kiss.

"Hi Channie." Jeongin blushed. Even though they've kissed probably a thousand times, each and every one still makes his heart flutter.

Seungmin called Jeongin over to his house later in the evening.

Jeongin just left because Chan was at work. He was currently walking through the park taking the shortcut to get there.

As he approaches the park he sees someone sitting in the bench smoking. He walks closer and closer because he needs to walk by there anyways to take the shortcut and guess who was sitting there.

None other than Hyunjin's scary boyfriend.

Jeongin tried to walk away and not be seen by him, but the chances of Changbin not noticing him were really low.

"Oh, Jeongin." He hears Changbin say and his breath hitches.

"Oh, hyung hi." He nervously smiled.

"What are you doing here?" The older asked. This park is usually empty, so he was surprised to see somebody here.

"Well I was walking to my friends house and I wanted to take the shortcut." Jeongin said. "I didn't know you smoked."

Changbin shrugged then put out the cigarette.

"Sit here." He said then motioned for the younger to sit beside him on the bench.

"Oh no." "Uh- I would, but I have to go to my friends-"

"Just sit. It won't be long." He said. "I have to tell you something."

Jeongin went to his side and sat down. This was like his worst nightmare. Being beside Changbin in an empty park, all alone.

"What is it?" Jeongin asked, wanting to get this over with.

"Jinnie told me you're coming to Japan too." He said.

"Yeah?"

"I don't think you should go." Changbin said. "For your safety."

"What? Why?" Jeongin asked confused.

"I was just talking to Jaebum."

"Okay? and what does that have to do with me going?"

"I don't know how much Jaebum told Chan," Changbin said then looked at him. "And I definitely know Chan hasn't told you anything so I'm not gonna say much."

"Hyung, what is it? You can't just tell me something and not tell me the rest." Jeongin folded his arms.

"I'm not gonna tell you things you don't know when Chan should be telling you everything." He said. "So my advice for you is to not go to Japan."

"That's not fair, Hyunjin and Jisung are going." The younger frowned.

"That's because Jinnie and Jisung aren't in your situation." Changbin said.

"What do you mean?" Jeongin asked, even more confused than ever.

"You'll find out when Chan decides to tell you." The older said then stood up. "I gotta go back home now, I've been out for so long Jinnie is probably wondering where I am."

Jeongin nodded then watched the older stand up and begin to walk away.

"Bye Jeongin." He said one last time before turning around and leaving.

The younger waved then leaned back on the bench, thinking about the conversation they just had.

He sighed. "What the hell does Channie have to tell me that Changbin can't say..."

~~

it is currently 6:50 and I have school today yet I wrote this in bed instead of getting ready oopsies