12

Hyunjin walked into their apartment and saw Changbin sitting in the living room.

"Baby where were you?" He asked when he noticed the others presence.

"Where were you? You left me this morning." He mumbled and sat beside him.

Changbin ignored his question and spoke. "What were you doing with forty-" He started but then stopped himself, "That kid."

"He's just a new friend I met today." Hyunjin said.

"Where did you meet? Why did you meet him?"

"Why are you being so nosy all of a sudden? Why does it matter?"

Changbin sighed. If he asked any more questions he would seem really nosy, and he didn't want to have an argument with him over this.

"It doesn't matter, whatever." Changbin said then gave him a kiss.

Hyunjin smiled into the kiss and wrapped his arms around his boyfriends body.

"Jeongin, don't you think you should go home now? You've been here for three days." Chan said as he entered his room after taking a shower and seeing the younger sitting on his bed.

"No, it's fine. My parents still think I'm at Seungmin's." Jeongin smiled.

"And what's Seungmin saying?"

"I haven't talked to him since that phone call."

"My God Jeongin." Chan laughed then went to his closet to look for clothes.

"Are you going to school today? I have work and I'm going to be out all day." He asked and looked at Jeongin through the mirror while he was putting on his clothes.

"Can't I go with you to work?" Jeongin sulked not wanting to go to school.

"No Innie, I'm going to hq today, you can't come there." Chan smiled then patted the top of his head. He does that often now, he likes doing it.

Jeongin just frowned and followed Chan out of the room and downstairs to the garage door.

"You can just chill here if you don't want to go to school." He said.

Jeongin smiled widely and gave the older a hug. "Thanks Channie hyung!!"

Chan hugged him back then finally turned to leave the house. "Bye Innie."

Jeongin watched him leave then happily skipped back upstairs to probably sleep for the whole day.

"Hwang Hyunjin."

The said male looks up and sees three boys standing in front of his desk.

"What do you guys want? I don't know where your Kang Jeongmin is so leave me alone, yeah?" He said and stood up grabbing his stuff to go to lunch.

"His name isn't Kang Jeongmin, it's Yang Jeongin." Seungmin snapped. "He's not here today and you saw him on the weekend."

"Oh, Jeonginnie?"

"Jeonginnie?!" Seungmin repeated.

"How do you guys know each other anyways?!" Jisung asked.

"We all go to the same school why is it so hard to believe that we know each other?" Hyunjin defended.

"No one is going to believe popular hot boy Hyunjin who has a bad boy older boyfriend is gonna befriend a normal junior." Seungmin said and folded his arms. Jisung and Felix nodded in agreement.

"My God I didn't even intentionally meet him on the weekend. He was at Chan hyung's house!" Hyunjin said.

"Who's that?" Felix asked.

"My boyfriend's co-worker." Hyunjin said.

"How does that Chan guy know Jeongin?" Seungmin asked.

"I don't know, but when I saw him he was just waking up and coming from one of the rooms upstairs wearing Chan's clothes so my guess is, they're fucking."

"If that's all, I'm going now." Hyunjin said after hearing no reply and walked out of the class leaving the three of them there shocked.

seungmin hyung

today 14:50

> jeongin
> why weren't you at school today?

cuz <

> why do you hang out with hyunjin?

why does it matter? <

> hyunjin is a bad influence
> his boyfriend is bad

oh yeah? and what does he do? <

> idk i just know he rides a motorcycle around and goes out clubbing, drinking, does drugs and brings hyunjin too
> if you hang out with them too much, you might turn into them too

whatever <
hyunjin was so nice <
i haven't even met his boyfriend yet <

> yet ?? so you're planning on it ?

idk <

> jeongin...
> at least just come to school tomorrow
seen

~~

i feel like this story is going to be the longest out of all my other books