24

group (4 people)

today, 14:30

seungmin hyung
> guys we need to talk
> can you two meet with me and felix at the front gate rn?

jisung hyung
> talk about what?

lix hyung
>wait jeongin's not here he can't meet
>why did you stay home today?

just felt like it <
what do you wanna talk about? <

seungmin hyung
> since you're home let's all meet at jeongin's house?

jisung hyung
> ok

i'm not at my old house <
this is my new address [attachment]<

seungmin hyung
> when did you move??

while ago <
see ya guys later <

Jeongin sighed and placed his phone on the coffee table, then turned around to face Chan. He was sitting on his lap, again.

"My friends are coming over." He said.

"Hyunjin and Jisung?" Chan asked and removed his eyes from the tv screen so his full attention was on the younger.

"Jisung yeah, but not Hyunjin. It's Seungmin and Felix."

"Oh, the friends that followed us to the mall?" Chan laughed.

"They followed us to the mall?"

"Yeah, when I bought you your phone."

"So that's how they knew about us going to the mall..."

After about ten minutes, Jeongin heard the doorbell ring. Chan was upstairs getting ready to go to work.

Jeongin went to the door to open it, but then realized something. He's been in his pyjamas all day, which is just his boxers and one of Chan's shirts, he has his own pyjamas, he just prefers the older's clothes instead.

"Whatever." He mumbled then finally opened the door.

"Hi guys." He said once he saw the three of them standing there.

Jeongin opened the door wider for them to come in then walked to the living room.

Once they were all sitting down, it was quiet, so Jeongin decided to speak first instead of sitting in awkward silence.

"So, why did you guys want to meet?" He asked.

"I wanted to talk about us, all four of us." Seungmin said and Felix just nodded in agreement.

Jeongin just stayed silent and listened to what he had to say.

"Well first of all I'm sorry for trying to stop you from being friends with that asshole." Seungmin folded his arms.

"For fucks sakes Seungmin would you stop calling Hyunjin an asshole?!" Jeongin rolled his eyes. He just got here and right off the bat he was pissing him off.