02

"Leave my son alone. He has nothing to do with this!"

Jeongin listened from his room to the argument that was happening downstairs. He wasn't even sure why all these people were here and who they were.

He heard a knock on his door and quickly ran to his bed, so it doesn't look like he was eavesdropping.

"Jeongin-ah."

"Yes?"

His mom walks into his room with a sympathetic look on her face.

"Why don't you go over to one of your friends house right now?" She said and sat beside him on the bed.

"Right now? Why? It's late." He said.

"It's Friday today. Why not sleep over, huh?"

Jeongin looked at his mom. He could tell she just wants him out of the house.

"I guess I could call Seungmin and ask if I could stay over." He sighed.

His mom smiled and began walking over to the door. "Make sure you leave through the back door, alright sweetie?" She said and finally left.

Jeongin called Seungmin and he happily said he could come and sleep over.

He quietly left his house, not forgetting to use the back door. The arguing and yelling from his parents and the people over was beginning to get louder and he was just glad he was leaving and didn't have to hear it anymore.

He decided to take the extra long way to Seungmin house because he wanted time to himself to think.

He really wondered who those people at his house were and what they wanted with him. He assumed maybe his father knew them from work or something.

But what would he know, he doesn't even know what his father does for a living.

*honk honk*

Jeongin looks to his left and sees a car speeding towards him.

Before he knew it, he found himself knocked out on the concrete of the street.