11

Chan looked over at the passenger seat and smiled when he saw the younger there sleeping.

"Innie, wake up, we're home." Chan said and shook him a little bit.

"Alright." Jeongin mumbled and slowly began to wake up.

"I'm just going to go to sleep right away, that was tiring." Jeongin said as they walked into the house. "Night Channie hyung~" He gave him a hug then walked upstairs.

That action may or may not have made Chan's heart do a thing.

"Chan hyung!!!!!"

Chan sighed as he watched Hyunjin whine and invite himself into his house.

"Why is my house the place of attraction?" He thought as he followed the younger to the living room.

"What do you want Hyunjin?" Chan said and sat down on the armchair to the left of the couch.

He really hoped Hyunjin wouldn't be too loud because it was around 10 o'clock and Jeongin was still upstairs sleeping.

"Changbin hyung..." he mumbled.

"What about him now?"

"He went to work again," Hyunjin sulked.

"And?"

"He just left this morning, I didn't even know. I woke up and he wasn't with me in bed so..." He sulked again.

"If you hate his job so much, why don't you break up with him?"

"Chan hyung that's not how it works, I love him." Hyunjin sighed. "And I wouldn't ask him to quit because he likes it. That's like asking me to quit dancing-"

"Channie-hyung?"

Chan looks over at the staircase and sees Jeongin who just woke up, rubbing his eyes from the brightness looking like a total cutie.

"Oh my God who is this?!" Hyunjin got off the couch and walked over to Jeongin.

"Good morning?" Jeongin questions this new person he's never seen before.

"I'm Hyunjin." He laughed.

"I'm Jeongin." He replied.

Chan shook his head then went to go make breakfast for the younger.

"Let's take a selca, Jeongin." Hyunjin said then pulled out his phone.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because you're too cute not to take one with, Imma post on my Instagram, kay?"

"Alright, Whatever you want." Jeongin replied. So confused how someone has so much energy first thing in the morning.

They did a cute pose and Hyunjin immediately uploaded it to his Instagram.

"Hehe cute, thanks Jeongin." He smiled.

Jeongin looked at the photo, judging by the caption he could tell Hyunjin did it to make his boyfriend jealous, but he didn't really care, he found it funny.

Hyunjin and Jeongin talked to each other for a bit and discovered they went to the same school. They didn't even know.

"Hyunjin, are you staying for breakfast?" Chan asked from the kitchen.

*ding*

The said male looks at his phone. "No, I have to go, Changbin hyung wants me home." He said and began walking to the door.

"Alright."

"Bye Jeongin, Bye Chan hyung." He called.

"Bye."

And with that, Hyunjin left.

Jeongin went to the kitchen then sat on the barstool at the counter watching Chan cook.

"Do you have work again today?" Jeongin asked.

"No, not for now. Haven't gotten another case yet." Chan said then gave Jeongin a plate of food.

"Awh..."

"Why? You wanted to go?"

"Yeah." Jeongin smiled brightly and Chan felt his heart to a thing for the second time.

hwang.hyunjin
22h ago

hyunjin 22h ago

liked by lix.lee and 104 others
hwang.hyunjin met a cutie today, watch out changbin hyung (jk ily 💞)

seo.changbin come home now.

lix.lee WTF

kimseungmin wHAT ??

j.one how tf ??

view all 34 comments