09

"Yes Seungmin, I am completely fine- No I'm not kidnapped. What made you think that?"

Chan sighed and listed to the younger talk to his friends from his newly bought phone. It was beginning to become dark outside meaning it was almost night time and he was only deciding to call them now.

He assumed that the teenagers following them around today were his friends.

"Don't worry about me, I'm going to stay here for another night." Jeongin said.

"And where is 'here'?!" Seungmin asked.

"Nowhere! It's fine, I'm fine. I just took a little detour on the way over and had a little change of plans." He reassured.

After a little bit more of them speaking, Jeongin finally hung up the phone.

Chan leaned against the wall and looked at the younger sitting on the couch.

"So you're staying here another night, huh?" Chan asked.

"Oh yeah- can I stay here another night?" He asked with a small smile.

"Just do whatever you want." Chan sighed then began walking upstairs. Jeongin got off the couch and followed.

"Why are you following-"

"Are you going to that room at the end of the hall?!" Jeongin asked.

"Yeah, I need to get something before I go. I have to go to work right now. It shouldn't be long." Chan said.

The younger watched as Chan chose and gun, loaded it with ammo and put it in this pocket thing around his waist and took a small knife.

"What's your job anyways?" Jeongin asked.

Chan stayed quiet. He wasn't sure if telling the younger was a good idea or not.

After a few seconds of debating, he sighed and decided to tell him. He's going to find out eventually anyways.

"I'm a hitman."

"R-really?!"

"Yeah." Chan said then walked past him, leaving the room, Jeongin began to follow him again.

"So, are you on your way to kill someone now?" Jeongin asked.

"Yeah."

"Can I come?"

Chan paused and turned around to face the younger.

"I'm going to kill someone." Chan said again, making sure he heard.

"Yeah, I know, I wanna come." Jeongin said.

"I mean- I guess you could come, but you have to listen to me alright, and never leave my sight." Chan sighed. Why was he letting him come.

Jeongin nodded, skipped his way over to the door, put his shoes on and went to the garage.

They both got into Chan's car and drove off.

After a while of driving, Jeongin had absolutely no idea where he was. He's never been to this side of town.

Chan parked his car at the back of a night club and got out, so Jeongin did too.

They walked to the back entrance, but before entering Chan turned to face the younger.

"If anyone asks about your age lie okay?"

Jeongin nodded.

Chan put his arm out, so Jeongin could hold onto it.

"Act natural." He mumbled and they finally entered.