39

Jeongin followed his GPS out of the city and to a small cottage looking house in the suburbs.

It seemed kind of secluded, there were lots of trees around it. If Jeongin did have the navigation, he would've missed it.

Supposedly this is the house his mom is staying at. He's not even sure if his dad is with her.

He walked up the the porch and knocked on the door three times.

After a few seconds of waiting, the door opened and he came face to face with his mother.

"Jeongin! I didn't think you'd come!" She said in shock.

She opened her arms and was about to go in for a hug, but he back away.

She slowly put her arms down. "That's understandable." She sighed. "Anyways, come in."

Jeongin just nodded and followed her inside. It felt weird being here, and his mother didn't feel like the same woman from a few months ago.

They sat at the table. It was silent and awkward, but Jeongin wasn't going to say anything.

"You must be wondering what's happening." She finally spoke up. "Well... you're father and I, we-"

"Did some bad shit. I already know. Don't try and sugarcoat it." Jeongin said. "You found out you're in too much debt, ran away, then left your only child here in danger." He spat.

"Jeongin I can understand you're mad but we did it for a reason." She replied.

He didn't respond, he honestly didn't wanna hear what bullshit reason they came up with now.

"We're fine here." She said. "This house of safe and important. No one will find us here."

"What? You guys own this house?" He asked.

"Yes. That's why we needed to come here." She replied. "You'll be fine here."

Jeongin stayed quiet. He wasn't going to tell his mom that there is no way he's going to stay here with them.

Just then Jeongin's phone went off, it was Chan.

"Sorry, let me just reply to this." He said after reading the contact name.

channie hyung

today 11:05

> innie where are you

at my moms <

> what
> why the fuck are you there

she texted me and said she needed to talk <

> you couldn't have just called her ?!
> your ass had to go all the way there ?!

i'm sorry <

> whatever
> are you okay though
> did anyone hurt you

yeah i'm fine <
no, no one hurt me <

> just give me the address i'm coming rn

[attachment: address] <

"My boyfriend is coming to get me." Jeongin said and placed his phone on the table.

His mom eyed his phone. "Boyfriend?" She questioned.

"Yes." He replied.