26

Chan pulled up to Jeongin's school the next morning to drop him off.

Today, it was different then normal. Usually Chan would be telling Jeongin to get out when he'd whining about wanting to stay, but this time, he wasn't in such a rush.

"You don't have to go out just yet." Chan said and looked down at their hands that were intertwined on the older's lap.

"Hyung I'm late." Jeongin sighed and looked at him. "The warning bell already rang."

Chan looked at him in the eyes and placed his hand on the back of the younger's neck.

He brought their lips together for a short sweet kiss then moved apart.

"Bye baby, have a good day." He smirked.

"Y-you too, bye bye." Jeongin mumbled and got out of the car as quickly as possible so the older wouldn't see his red face.

Chan's car drove away and he sighed. He's really going to miss the older these couple hours they're apart from each other. It's crazy how attached he's gotten to him.

Jeongin just shrugged it off and went to class.

Class has been going on for about forty minutes now and Jeongin was really bored.

He asked the teacher if he could go to the washroom because he'd honestly rather be anywhere other than in class right now.

He walked to the washroom and on his way there a girl looked at him weird.

"Again??" Jeongin thought. This wasn't the only person to look at him like this. On his way to class and even in class everyone was looking at him with a weird expression. Almost like they were shocked or curious.

When he gets to the washroom he sees Hyunjin there washing his hands.

"Hey Hyunjin hyung."

"Hey Jeong- Oh my God Jeongin!" Hyunjin said as he looks at the younger through the reflection of the mirror.

"What?" Jeongin said and finally looked at his reflection too. "Oh no..." He mumbled upon finally seeing what everyone was looking at.

"Goddamn, Chan hyung is a fucking leech." Hyunjin laughed. "You didn't see those before you left the house this morning?" He asked then went to go dry his hands.

"I wasn't paying them any attention..." Jeongin mumbled. "I was like half asleep when I looked at myself in the mirror today..."

"Don't worry." Hyunjin said then placed his hands on either side of the younger's shoulders. "You down to skip?"

"Now?!" Jeongin asked.

"I mean yeah, what class do you have right now?" Hyunjin questioned and folded his arms.

"English." Jeongin said. In all honestly, he really would be down to skip English.

"Skipping English won't hurt, let's go to mine. I live close, the apartment buildings down the street." Hyunjin said. "There I'll be able to cover your neck with my makeup." He linked their arms and began walking out of the washroom to the exit.

"Wait, won't your parents get mad at you for skipping, and for bringing someone over?" Jeongin asked.

"Nah, it's just me and Changbin. He won't care."

Jeongin just nodded and let himself be dragged away out of the school building.

"Hyung I'm home!" Hyunjin yelled as the two of them were at the door taking off their shoes.

Hyunjin proceeded to walk inside so Jeongin followed.

"Baby why are you home?" Changbin asked, leaving the washroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"I came here to cover Jeongin's neck with my makeup." Hyunjin said.

"Jeongin?"

Just as Changbin said his name, the younger showed himself from behind Hyunjin who was blocking him.

"Oh, Jeongin..." Changbin mumbled.

"Yeah, he's my friend from school." Hyunjin said.

"Hi Jeongin, I'm Changbin. Hyunjin's boyfriend. Nice to meet you." He smirked and put his hand out for the younger to shake.

"You too." Jeongin said then grabbed his hand and shook it.

Jeongin felt shivers down his spine when he touched hands with Changbin.

The look in Changbin's eyes was unsettling, almost scary. So much more different than that drunk guy he saw at the party a couple days ago.

Jeongin was the first one to let go of his hand and awkwardly smiled at him.

"Okay hyung can you go to our room and change now? Jeongin doesn't need to see you half naked." Hyunjin said and laughed.

When Hyunjin spoke, Jeongin felt like the tense air was gone and he could breath again.

"Okay okay." Changbin laughed then looked at Jeongin one more time before going to the room.

"Now let's do what we came here to do." Hyunjin said and brought Jeongin over to the washroom.

Thankfully the two of them had similar complexions so Hyunjin could use the same foundation.

While Hyunjin was applying it onto him, Changbin walked in.

"I gotta go to work now baby." He said.

Hyunjin stopped what he was doing for a brief moment and gave the older a kiss.

"Jeongin, it was really nice meeting you. Sucks I have to go to work and couldn't talk longer." He said.

"I-it's alright." Jeongin managed to say.
Changbin actually really scares him and he has no idea why.

After saying bye one more time, he finally left.

"You're like the first friend he actually wants to talk to." Hyunjin laughed then turned to finish putting the makeup on.

"Oh, really?" Jeongin fake laughed. He couldn't tell if that was a bad thing or a good thing.

y.jeongin
2h ago

liked by kimseungmin and 52 othersy

y.jeongin @ hwang.hyunjin skipping school ?!?! me ?!?! never !!1!1! :o #iskippedenglish #itsallchanhyungsfault #werebadboys

chrisbang you skipped ?!

y.jeongin @ chrisbang n-no

hwang.hyunjin @ chrisbang it's your fault you leech i had to cover up all of jeonginnie's neck

j.one "we're bad boys" you wish

y.jeongin @ j.one let me live 😔

view all 12 comments

~~

changbin and jeongin fINALLY met