17

Hyunjin got home from school that day and he was pretty sad. Now he has to be bored home all alone waiting for Changbin to come back from work.

Once he entered his apartment, he looked down at the doormat and noticed the older's shoes were there.

Wondering if Changbin was actually home, he walked inside. A smile appeared on his face once he saw him out on the balcony leaning against the railing.

But then he frowned when he saw a cigarette pressed between his lips.

Hyunjin walked outside then hugged the shorter from behind.

"Hyung~~"

"Oh, baby you're back." Changbin said then put out the cigarette.

"Hmm." Hyunjin said then nuzzled his face in the older's neck.

They just stayed like that watching the cars and people walking by on the street but then Hyunjin spoke.

"Hyung, whats wrong?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" Changbin said then turned around to face him. "Nothing's wrong."

"Something is obviously stressing you out." The younger said. "You only smoke when you're stressed."

"I'm fine Jinnie, not stressed. Just thinking."

"Okay..." He said. He's not fine. Hyunjin obviously knows he's lying.

"Oh yeah. We're going to a party Saturday night. I'll give you a thousand to go buy a new outfit if you want." Changbin said changing the conversation.

"Who's party?" Hyunjin asks.

"CEO's son's."

"So does that mean Chan hyung and his boyfriend are coming too?" The younger asked.

"Chan has a boyfriend?"

"Well I don't know if they're official- they probably are." Hyunjin said then turned to walk inside. "But he's pretty cute, never thought Chan hyung would go for those type of guys."

Changbin followed Hyunjin into the kitchen, kind of shocked Chan has a boyfriend and didn't tell him yet.

"When did you meet-"

"Are you hungry? I'll make dinner now."

Changbin nodded then leaned against the counter, thinking about who Chan's new boyfriend could be.

"And this is my room."

Chan watched as Jeongin opened the door to his bedroom and smiled at him.

Chan looked around the room. It was pretty simple. The theme of the room was dark blue and grey. It was organized and neat.

"You can sit on my bed while I get my things." Jeongin said then went to his closet to get a duffle bag to put all his clothes in.

Chan nodded and sat down, he looked around a bit more then noticed there was a picture of Jeongin on his desk. But not just any picture, a baby picture and he looked absolutely adorable.

"Oh my God baby Innie~~" He said standing up and walking over to the picture to look at it closer.

"Oh, I forgot my mom put those there..." Jeongin mumbled in embarrassment.

"Thank goodness she did because then I'd never be able to see them." Chan picked the frame up and took a picture of it with his phone.

"Hyung!! Don't take a picture!!"

"Why?" Chan laughed. "You're so cute."

"No I'm not." Jeongin pouted then folded his arms.

"Nothing's changed since then." Chan smiled then patted his head. "You're still an absolute cutie."

"W-whatever." Jeongin turned away in embarrassment then picked up his bag he had now finished packing.

"Let's go home." Jeongin mumbled then began walking out of the room with his cheeks red from blushing so much.

"You're already in your home Innie." Chan teased.

"T-The other one!" Jeongin said then went downstairs.

"You're killing me Yang Jeongin." Chan mumbled then followed the younger downstairs.

Today for the first time ever, Jeongin was in a good mood to go to school.

The reason being, it was Friday, tomorrow was the weekend and after school, Chan said he could come with him to work.

So, he couldn't wait for this school day to be over.

"Good morning Hyunjin hyung!" He skipped over to the older at his locker which is on his way to class.

"Well someone's in a good mood this morning." Hyunjin laughed.

"Yep, I really am." Jeongin smiled. "Just wanted to say morning before I go to class, see ya at lunch hyung."

"Oh Jeonginnie, wait. I wanted to ask." Hyunjin stopped the younger before he skipped away. "Are you going with Chan hyung to the company party on Saturday?"

"Company party? What do you mean?"

"I'm going with Changbin and I was wondering if you were gonna come so we could hang out ya know."

"Chan hyung hasn't told me anything about that so-"

"It's ok, text me if your coming. Bye!" Hyunjin said then walked away.

"Wait- company party?" Jeongin thought then began walking to his class.

"Why would Hyunjin's boyfriend be invited to the same company party as Chan when Chan is a hit-"

"Oh my God." Jeongin stopped in the middle of the hallway then recalls all the conversations he's had with Hyunjin about his boyfriend and it finally all made sense.

He honestly felt stupid for not realizing it earlier when he literally talked about Chan's work before. How else would he know what Chan's work was if he didn't know someone who with worked with him.

He sighed then mentally face palmed himself.
"Hyunjin's boyfriend is a hitman."

~~

it snowed so much outside i ain't going to school tomorrow 🤪