36

The two of them walked into the cinema. There was hardly anyone there. It was early afternoon and most people are at school or work right now.

"What movie are we going to watch?" Jeongin asked as he clung onto the older's arm.

"Anything you want." Chan smiled. He really didn't care what they watched. As long as Jeongin was happy.

In the theatre, Jeongin snuggled close to Chan and rested his head on his shoulder with their fingers intertwined on the older's lap.

As time went by, Chan eventually fell asleep. Jeongin smiled. He knew this was going to happen.

When he picked him up, he looked really tired. He was probably just waking up from a nap when the younger texted him.

Jeongin becomes soft when he is looking at sleeping Chan. He looks completely harmless and peaceful when he's sleeping.

He kissed him on the cheek. "I love you." He quietly whispered before turning back to the screen and continued to watch the rest of the movie.

After the movie was over they decided to walk around the mall, maybe buy something if they really wanted too.

"I think I'm going to change my hair colour." Chan said as they were walking hand in hand.

"What?! What colour are you going to change it too?" Jeongin asked in shock.

"I don't know, probably blond." The older replied.

"I'm gonna miss your pink hair~~" he sulked. "It's my favourite..."

"I've had it pink for so long now, time to change it."

"Alright then..." Jeongin frowned.

Chan stopped waking then placed both his hands on either side of the younger's face.

"Don't be sad baby, your pouty lips are gonna make me want to kiss you."

"I'm gonna miss my pink haired Channie..." Jeongin pouted again.

Okay, he wasn't that sad that Chan was going to dye his hair. Yes, it's true he will miss the pink hair, but he'll probably still look sexy as fuck with blond hair. He was just pretending to be sad so he can get a kiss, and that's exactly what he got.

Chan leaned in and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

Jeongin continued to pout, Chan kissed him again.

To say the younger was enjoying this was an understatement.

He lives for Chan showering him with love and affection.

"Bang Chan??"

The two of them separated upon hearing the voice call the older's name.

"Oh, Minho, hi." Chan awkwardly waved after seeing Minho walking towards them.

"It's funny seeing you here," Minho started. "Cuz someone from the company texted me saying that you were at the mall with a target but I was like 'Bang Chan? Really? He doesn't do that.'"

"Oh, thats funny- what are you doing here anyways?" Chan said, trying to change the topic.

"I was just buying things for Jisung." He replied.

"When are you not buying things for Jisung." Jeongin mumbled. He knows Minho is always spoiling Jisung, because almost everyday Jisung comes up to him and says 'Look what Minho bought me!'

Minho finally acknowledges the presence of the male standing beside Chan and realizes who he is.

"Oh, Yang Jeongin- wait, Yang Jeongin?!" Minho looked at Chan confused. "He's the target you're at the mall with?!"