25

"So, are you going to tell me the fucking truth Bang Chan?"

Chan rolled his eyes and continued walking down the hall of the hq building.

"Tell you the truth about what?" He asked.

Jaebum caught up to the younger then went in front of him and cut him off from walking any further.

"The truth about why you haven't killed forty-five yet."

"He got away."

"That's bullshit. Chan, I gave you the case weeks ago. You never take this long." Jaebum said. "So tell me, what's the truth. What's the relationship you have with forty-five." He sighed.

"Why do you care?! It's my case and my problem so fuck off would you?!" Chan said irritated and began walking away.

Jaebum grabbed his arm and flipped him around so he would be facing him again.

"I saw you leave with him at Minho's party." Jaebum glared at him. "He didn't get away, he's been with you the whole time. What? Is he your little toy or something? That would make sense, he was at your house when I first saw him."

"Jaebum, shut the fuck up and leave me alone. It doesn't matter what our relationship is so fuck off and let me do what I want with my case." Chan spat and shook his arm so the other would release his grip.

"Ya know, tried to kill him the other day, but Minho's little princess got involved." The older said.

"I know. Why all of a sudden do you want to kill him? I thought you said eighteen was too young." Chan said. He honestly really wanted to punch Jaebum right now.

"I was doing it to save your ass. You could get into so much shit if our boss found out you're fucking around with your target." Jaebum said and moved closer to him. "And anyways, if one more week goes by, forty-five becomes seventy-five and then even more people wanna kill him, so I was just making it easier for you."

"Hop off my dick Jaebum." Chan said in a low voice and began walking away.

Jaebum grabbed his arm and stopped him again.

"Chan think about what you're doing."

The younger released his arm from Jaebum's grip.

"I said hop off my fucking dick." He said then turned around and walked away.

"So Seungmin, what were you saying?" Felix asked as Seungmin returns from the washroom.

"Yeah, before Channie hyung cut you off?" Jeongin said.

"Oh uh- I don't even remember." He laughed with a sheepish smile. "But Jeongin, I just wanted to say that, I really like being friends with you and I don't want our friendship to end." He sighed.

Jeongin stayed silent and folded his arms, his face began to soften.

"You should still be friends with Hyunjin, I don't have the authority to tell you who you should be friends with," Seungmin sighed. "Just make time for us, don't forget about us."

Felix nodded in agreement with everything he was saying.

"Sorry for getting so pissed..." Jeongin mumbled. "I still wanna be friends with you guys..."

"And I'm sorry for being so nosy and annoying."

"Great! Now that everyone is done with their cheesy apologies can we just all be friends now?!" Felix said.

Jeongin laughed and turned to Felix. "Yeah."

After about two hours of them hanging out, they finally left.

"Chan hyung's still not home yet." He sighed. His face was starting turning red from just saying his name.

The thought of them kissing earlier today was making him so embarrassed.

"Oh my God!!" Jeongin squealed then rolled around on Chan's bed.

"What are you screaming for?"

Jeongin sits up and sees Chan standing at the door very amused.

"Oh, you're home?" Jeongin blushed.

"Yeah, just got home. What are you doing in here?" Chan asked.

"I like your bed." Jeongin said. "It's much more comfy than that guest bed you got me sleeping on."

"So what? You wanna sleep in here with me?" The older smirked.

"Can I actually?" Jeongin asked.

"I wouldn't have asked you if you couldn't." Chan said and walked up to the bed getting closer to him.

"Alright then, I will." Jeongin smiled.

Chan leaned down and kissed him on the lips.

Jeongin blushed and looked at Chan in the eyes once he moved away from his face.

The younger placed his hand on the back of Chan's neck and brought their lips together again.

The kiss escalated very quickly, their mouths moved together in sync, Chan pushed Jeongin down on the bed so he was now hovering over him.

The older moved down to his neck and began to softly kiss and suck it.

Jeongin's mind was going crazy, he's never done any of this before. He just let Chan take over.

the feeling of Chan's lips against his skin was just making him melt.

"C-Channie..." Jeongin breathed out.

Chan looked down at the mess he made the younger. His hair was messy, swollen lips and hickeys littering his neck.

"Goddamn." He mumbled at how hot Jeongin looked.

"Sorry Innie, I kinda got carried away." Chan said and got off of the younger.

"I-it's okay, I liked it." He blushed and Chan smirked at the embarrassed state of the younger.

"Anyways, are you hungry for dinner?" Chan asked.

Jeongin just nodded his head and watched the older leave the room to go make them something.

"Oh my god." Jeongin mumbled. "What the fuck just happened." He blushed.

~~

wELL