Chapter Sixty Two

Surprise surprise!! This chapter is not as long as all the other ones, but I think you guys are gonna like this one, enjoy babies ❤️

Hailey's POV

My eyes immediately begin to glister with tears as I turn around and find Isaac standing at the end of the alley, his gun also in his hand like every other guy from before.

He smiles faintly and my heart instantly warmth's, "hey beautiful, miss me?"

"Matteo," Axel sneers, quickly latching his hand onto the back of my neck, yanking my head back, digging the barrel of his gun under my chin. "Why must you always insist of sucking the fun out of everything?! We weren't quite ready for you yet."

"Let her go," Isaac growls dangerously low and surprisingly calm, pointing his gun in our direction.

Axel quickly scoffs, "drop it," he points to his gun.

Isaac hesitates for a couple seconds narrowing his eyes, he shoots harsh glares in our direction, eventually setting his gun on the ground slowly.

"Kick it this way," Axel commands and Isaac does.

The gun stops sliding a couple feet away from my feet and Ax nudges me forwards, while still keeping his tight grip on my neck. He walks us up to the gun, kicking it away from us as well.

"Happy?" Isaac grumbles.

"Not quite," Axel replies. "Your pockets, empty them. I know you have another one stashed somewhere."

Isaac scoffs and shoves his right hand into his right pocket, pulling out his cell phone he waves it at Ax. Ax removes the gun away from my face again, but only for a second, he tilts it to the side and Isaac tosses his phone. He digs into his left pocket pulling out a set of keys and tosses those to the side as well, along with a folded knife that he had. He pulls out the inside of his pockets indicating that they are empty but Ax isn't sold.

"Lift your shirt," he snarls and Isaac does, exposing his bare stomach to the cold air and only his bare stomach, there's no gun. "Where is it?" He continues to grumble.

"I don't have anything else on me," he grits loudly in between clenched teeth. "Come on, Ax, it's freezing out here, just let her go. We'll all go home, we'll pretend like this never happened, any of it, the both of us.."

Axel shakes his head, pulling me in closer towards him. "I can't," he chuckles softly. "She's my one way ticket out of your shadows."

"My shadows?" Isaac retorts, clenching his eyebrows together. "What the fück are you talking about?"

"You really don't have any idea, do you?" Axel slowly tugs me to the right as he waves his gun at Isaac for him to walk to his right.

He continues moving us slowly while speaking to Isaac, "even after all the bull shit my father is going through, he still won't stop fucking comparing me to you! Gloating about you, telling all his friends that he wishes I was more like Matteo's kid. Do you know how fucking hurtful and disrespectful that shit feels? I mean the fuck am I good for if my own father doesn't even believe in me!?"

Isaac clearly doesn't hide the smug look on his face. "That's sad and all, really, believe I have my own set of daddy issues, but what fuck does Hailey have anything to do with any of this?"

"SHE HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THIS!" He shouts, yanking my head back, causing me to whimper and Isaac's immediately taking a step forward. Axel points his gun back up to my head causing Isaac to come to a quick halt.