Thank You (Next)

You know what it's all about. I had to, okay? I just can't contain all the feels since that live dropped. So please forgive me lol

(So while seaycheechats on IG is writing her thoughts about this, here I am making a delusional story  about it lol. This is written the moment I got home so bear with this short crap. Then I promise I will be back to my regular programming. LOL)

(P.S. Don't expect too much haha)

Sean's POV

**********

Her usual cute giggles echoed throughout the hall as she spoke to Jojo about something, but it didn't have the same effect on me as it was before. From where I was standing, I could make out the sparkle in her eyes as she laughed, cheeks red from earlier exertion.

She is beautiful as usual, but all I could think about was how the fuck could she manage to transform from confident and - should I say, sexy – woman to this sweet girl in just a few seconds? Only Kaycee Rice could do that.

My girl did that.

The whole scene replayed in my mind – mischief dancing in her eyes, a subtle smirk on her lips, and her hot breath fanning on my face as she stood on tiptoes and placed the hat back on my head.

I was stunned, to say the least. I was frozen on the spot until the cheers of other dancers in the room penetrated my senses. And then I looked at her, and she was back to the same ol' Kaycee I knew and love.

She isn't my girl – yet. We haven't talked about it, nor addressed the elephant in the room in every tense situation because of the people around us. But I know there was some sort of unspoken understanding between us that both of us felt just by looking at each other and sharing seemingly innocent touches.

I knew I needed more time; she does, too. We are so young, and we knew it is practically a gamble if we dive into this prematurely. But there are times when I just couldn't help myself, and even though she has been accepting and understanding of my expressiveness, I knew she was still hesitating, still trying to navigate her way around this.

But again, she did that. She didn't hold back doing that in front of others and in front of the camera, knowing that it would be broadcasted to the world wide web.

She blew me the fuck away, leaving me weak on the knees.

And so here I am, leaning on the wall, waiting for her to finish talking with Jojo, still resting my weakened knees, regaining my sanity and trying not to explode.

"Are you going home?" I heard Jojo ask.

"Yeah, Sean's waiting for me," she answered.

"Well, then. Take care on your way home, you two!"Jojo said as she enclosed my girl with a hug.

"Thank you, Jojo! Bye!" Kaycee waved at her and Donovan, and as she was walking her way towards me, the two gave me knowing looks and smirks.

Go for it, that's what I got from their stare before they turned away.

Then I focused on my girl. Her cheeks were still flushed, her hair in a slight disarray, almost skipping in her steps.

I can't do this anymore.

She smiled her dazzling smile at me. She was my light, and her smile is the prism, splitting the light into rainbows. "You ready? Oh my god, I'm so, so tired –"

She almost went past me when I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her towards me, angling my head as I captured her lips with a kiss. I hear her gasp against my mouth and then I feel her relax against me, her lashes subtly brushing my skin as she closed her eyes, and her hands holding on to my arms.

I waited for this –waited for this for a year now, and I knew she had been, too.

I part from her, the sound of our kiss brought a tingle to my skin, and the sight of her now dilated eyes makes me want to have a taste of her lips again.

Shit, I sound like a love sick fool.

As a matter of fact, I am.

"You were amazing, Kayc," I whispered against her lips, our faces still close.

A playful smile slowly grew on her lips. "You were that affected?"

I shrugged. "What can I say? I was waiting fo loud Kaycee for a while, and you doing that made me bold enough to this," I said. Her eyes grew tender, but didn't say anything. Realizing what just happened, I ask, "Are –are you mad I kissed you?"

She shook her head. "Not at all, Shamu," she said. "Thank you," she whispered before standing on her toes to give me another kiss.

Hell yeah. 

**********

Author's Note

Guys honestly. This story is pure crap. 😂 Thanks for the support and love, though. I know we're still freaking out because of the live. *fandom hug*