Sean Lew Approved

I am never into numbers, but 100K reads? Uhm, that's crazy. Thank you, thank you so much for even giving my stories a chance, even though they're really crazy and random at times. Know that I appreciate every comment or vote, and I am thankful for everyone. 

So here's another really random, delusional, fluff . Sorry about this lol.

*****

"Ah, shit," he cursed under his breath as he tripped over his feet, consequently almost dropping his camera onto the ground. He took drew a breath of relief as he caught it in time, then ruffled his hair out of habit before making his way to the door.

He started recording and directed his camera towards the door as he grinned, and rang on the bell. It took quite some time before he heard a commotion from the inside, hearing a muffled 'I'm going, Ky!', then fast footsteps, a jungle of keys, and the opening of the door.

Kaycee Rice stopped short for a while when she saw him holding the camera towards her, before she smiled. Her smile made him break into a wide smile, too, appreciating –more than appreciating – her outfit, the way she curled her hair, and how she looked up at him beneath her long lashes.

"Welcome back to the Kaycee Network," he narrated, "This is a Special Edition of Sean Lew Approved, episode 157. This is my boss, Kaycee Rice."

Kaycee burst into laughter and did three different woahs in front of the camera.

"Okay, lady boss, pose for the camera," he said in between chuckles as he stepped a few steps back.

And he almost rolled his eyes when Kaycee did her usual goofy, weirdo poses, but grinned anyway. His best friend still couldn't get enough of these poses years later, and of course, he loves her for it.

"Now turn around and show everyone your dress, lady boss," he directed, and Kaycee just did that with a goofy dance and dramatic flourish.

Sean had to admit –his breathing almost stopped the way the camera captured her, and decided not to push through with the camera turns but simply capture the whole thing with steady hands and occasional zoom-ins to her face. He guessed 15 years of friendship will never make him immune to Kaycee Rice's beauty.

With a last turn, her big curls following her movement and a wave of her pink halter dress, she smiled lovingly into the camera.

"And that..." Sean said, grinning wildly. "...is Sean Lew Approved!" he shouted, and burst into his wheeze-laugh with the look on Kaycee's face.

"Okay, we're taking too much time," Kaycee giggled, as she carefully stepped down the steps in her heels, wobbling slightly. Sean laughed at her. "Give me that!" she demanded as she reached for the camera.

"Nope!" instead, Sean stretched his arm in arm's length, facing the camera towards them from the side and made faces as he looked over to the frowning Kaycee. "So what made you think of wearing heels today, Miss Rice?"

"You told me we're dining at a restaurant," she pouted up at him as they walked towards his car.

Sean laughed, looking at the camera as they walked. "I did," he said, flashing an awkward smile towards the camera and moving it to the front before drawing her by the waist and pressing her against his lean body, pressing a soft kiss on her rose lips. "And you look beautiful, babe," he whispered against her now open lips.

The pink on her cheeks intensified as she chuckled, hiding her face against his arm as she looped an arm around his waist. "What did we talk about PDA in front of the cam?" she asked, raising a brow.