Questioning

[Y/N] left the noisy lunchroom and instantly loosened her tensed shoulders as she walked through the courtyard. She reached the usual tree and sat down on it. Hitoshi wasn't here yet....not that it mattered much to her. He was just another plain, old boy here. One that somehow really wants to be her friend. She had been too open with him. She had to change that.

     She heard the loud noises of the cafeteria again and turned her head to the door. Hitoshi came out and closed it back before going towards her.

     When he got to her he smiled his wide smile and sat down next to her. "[Y/N]! You're already here! Hey!"

     "Hi," she replied curtly. She brought her attention back to her lunch.

     Hitoshi took out his lunch as well. "So.....um....since I always talk so much, I should ask you some questions today, if you don't mind," he murmured. He looked at her blankly when there was no response. "Well then...I'll start asking then...I guess. Uh....who do you live with?" No response. "Ok....what do you want to do when you're done with high school? Are you planning your career yet?" No response. Hitoshi shuffled in his seat awkwardly and cleared his throat. "Have you've watched the News yesterday?"

     That was when she had finally decided to talk. Her face and her voice avoided of any emotion. It sounded cold though, of course. "If you want to sprout to someone with questions, go somewhere else," she said.

     He paled and stared at her with his brown, wide eyes. He gulped and silently looked back down onto his lap where his lunch was at. He didn't say anything else and started to dig into his food.

     [Y/N] peered at him as she ate her own food and didn't allow herself to feel any guilt.....or any other emotion. She just didn't understand why he didn't leave though. He was still here, eating with her, even after she pushed him away.

     In silence, they ate their food and left the courtyard when the bell rang.

    [Y/N] entered her next classroom and quickly sat down into her desk. The teacher arrived and began the class, but she wasn't listening to what they were saying. She was lost in thought. In thought about what Hitoshi had a bit ago.

     He had asked her if she had watched the News yesterday. Was he referring to the one about....the boy at their school? Or something else? Because if he was referring to the one about that Sora guy....what did he thought about it?

     Maybe he knew something about it. She had to go ask him. She was supposed to be gone of emotions by now, but couldn't stop her curiousity and her confusion. She wanted more answers to what had happened to that boy. Since Hitoshi was the one who asked, she might as well talk about it. She needed the closure.

     The school day had ended, so [Y/N] got her stuff from her lockers and looked around to find Hitoshi. He was easy to spot with the infamous purple hair and when she found him, she got towards him. It was the first time she did that; it had always been Hitoshi who ran to her.

     She stopped in front of him and when he noticed her, he opened his mouth in shock. She hesitantly gave him a small wave and he quickly erased his shock from his face. He replaced it with a grin and waved back at her.

    She glanced around the lockers to see crowds everywhere near them. A lot of Hitoshi's friends were playing around nearby and girls were staring both at her and Hitoshi in envy. She bit her lip and mentally shook her head at herself. She was going straight to the point. She wasn't going to dwaddle around about this. She had to try to find some closure, to see if Hitoshi knew anything.

    "Hey Hitoshi....I did watch the News yesterday. Do you know anything about what happened?" she asked him.