Cash P.O.V

1:30am

Riley's with Audrey talking to her and other girls I head to the bar and get another drink,
"Hey stranger" I hear a voice, I turn around. Fuck no. "Ash" I say, "Fuck off, I'm here with my girl" I say and walk away to Riley.

"Hey baby" I say and kiss her from behind, she bites my lip which turns me on a little. I look at her seductively. "Don't do that" I say smirking she looks at me with a sexy pout look. I kiss her cheek and put my arms around her still standing behind her. "Hey wanna get out of here?" She whispers in my ear. I nod.

"Audrey we're leaving. I'll call you later okay?" She says and hugs Audrey.

I reach out my hand for her to hold it and lead our way out.

"Cash wait!" It's my agent, "Riley stay here" I say and she looks at me confused.
"It'll be a second" I say and kiss her cheek and run to my agent, "Sup rock star!" He says
"Fuck you mean rock star? I ain't even famous! Cause you booked me shitty shows that barely anyone showed to!" I yell at him "but thanks for the cars and suite though" I say sarcastically.

"Kid listen, I can book a show here. People know you here! you got a big fan base here" He says, I look back at Riley, then at him. "You still have a chance Cash. Don't waste it. You know my number" he walks away. I stand there feeling more anxious than ever. What the fuck do I do? Do I tell Riley?

She comes over to me, the anxiety floods my veins and I realize I'm breathing shakily.
"Cash whaat wrong?" She says concerned,
"My agent.." I spit out, she looks at me devastated "He said I have a chance" my voice cracks.. I kinda wanna cry and laugh saying it. I wanna explode.

She looks away, "I'm known here" I say, feeling a smile appear on my lips, she looks at me with a look of confusion and shock. I look away.
"Can we just go" she says trying to act normal. I can't tell she's not okay with this. What do I do? Fuck... I reach out my hand and she walks past me and walks fast. I follow after her.

"Riley slow down" I say catching up to her. She keeps on walking "Riley" I yell, she just keeps walking. I groan aggravated and just walk.
We get to the car and she lets herself in.
I get in. "Riley" I say, her looking out the window and silent. "Fine" I start the car and drive.

The entire ride is silent. She doesn't even hold my hand or put my hand on her thigh like she usually does. She's turned away from me.
I shouldn't of told her. I don't know what ima do either.

I get to the garage and park.

We walk into the plaza and head to the elevator. Riley still silent, me too.
We get to my floor and enter my suite.
She takes her heels off and I take off my blazer and shoes. She heads to the bathroom and locks the door. I stand there for a second hearing her, I can hear her sobbing softly.. I knock on the door "Riley" I say softly, she opens up "Cash" she says softly, wiping away her tears looking at herself in the mirror, "I don't even know if I'm gonna take the offer or not" I say. She shakes her head.

"Oh, of course you will" she says sniffling and taking her makeup off, "Riley I don't even know if it's what I want" I say trying to persuade her to listen to me, "Cash this is your dream! Clearly it's not over" she says raising her voice slightly, she sighs.
"Look, can you just not do this" she says "Drop the conversation" she adds, I nod "Fine" I say, she nods and walks past me to my room.

I follow and close the door behind me taking my shirt off.
I walk to Riley and hold her from behind, kissing her neck. She bites her lip and grips my arm, " Cash" she whispers, I slip her dress off and she turns to face me, kissing me she pushes me on the bed and gets on top of me, us making out still. She grinds on me causing me to start getting hard. I flip her on her back and get on top her sliding my pants off, I start kissing and sucking on her neck, making her moan softly. Griping me tight. She wraps legs around my waist and I pull my underwear off And slip a condom on and she takes off her underwear. I start to finger her making her hold me closer to me, she moans, "Yeah Cash right there" she gasps. I keep going and stop, and slide inside her.

She arches her back and I go deep and slow, her moans escalating a little more. I go faster and she bites her lip moaning more, "Cash" she moans. "Lemme get on top" she says.
I lay on my back and she gets on top riding me. She leans her chest on mine and hold my hands. My arms stretched up. She rides me as I fuck her back, her moans getting louder she lets go of one my hands and puts one on the bed griping the blanket. I hold her close to me with the free arm and fuck her fast making her moan louder.
"Cash!" She squeals, I groan "fuck" I put her on her back and slow down, her breathing heavily. She digs her nails into my back as I go deep
"Cash I'm gonna cum" she gasps I keep going and speed up a little making her moan more, she scratches my back and moans loud, yep I just made her cum. Her moaning still.
I go harder and moan "Riley" I groan and go deeper and rough making her dig her nails into my back and moan louder and louder "oh my god" she gasps "Cash!" She moans loud ready to cum. Again.
"Cum for me baby!" I grunt, she does and I do too and groan "fuuuuck" I say. I slip out of her and lay next to her, us panting.
I get up and I throw away the condom and put new boxers on, her puts underwear and T-shirt on. I lay down she last next to me faces me and nuzzles her head into my chest.

"I love you Riley" I kiss her head
"I love you too Cash" she says, looks up and kisses me.
I close my eyes and fall asleep with her in my arms.