Cash

"Alright Cash you ready for this interview?" My agent says, I look in my mirror.
"Yeah, I need a few minutes though" I say
"Okay"
"Can you just shut the door and get out please while I prepare myself?"
"Of course."

He shuts the door behind him and I get my lil vial of coke out of my pocket and make a few lines on the dressing room table.
I roll up my dollar and sniff the lines. I clear my throat and smoke a cigar real quick to calm my nerves. I put my shit away in the inside pocket of my jean jacket and head out.

My agent leads me to the interviewers who introduced themselves as Steven and Ty
They tell me what's going on today and I watch the countdown start and the camera turn on.

"Hey wassup y'all, I'm Steven and this is Ty and today we here with the one and only Kid Culprit, lady killer, top rapper on the charts, Cash!"
I stand up and wave at the cameras and the small audience.
As I sit back down.

"How you doing man? It's been a few months since your last album how's it going homie?" He shakes my hand
"I'm doing pretty good. Producing a new album pretty soon and it's gonna be fucking dope!"
"Hell yeah brotha, got any hoes?"
I laugh awkwardly and scratch my head. "Ahh that's TMI but nah" I shrug
"I see you man, now tell us about that album and how your success is"

I sit up in the seat and clear my throat again.
"I think this new album is still pretty personal just like Lace Up. But it tells more of a story-many stories actually and I can't wait for the fans to hear it. As for success its been great!" I smile

"That's good, aye man this is the shit we wanna hear from artists, especially rappers, rappers get a lot of flack sometimes when they come up and new, rappers stay real and have they own story and you got that. Your music is unique, you got bars and when you rap you tell a story about yourself, your city, your life and daily struggles and strengths and that shit is REAL." Ty cuts in.
"Thank you" i say and smile at the cameras and crowd."I'm just very thankful for my fans, my friends and my EST family for real" I say using the double X sign."How about you drop some bars though from your last album?" "Aigh bet"

After the freestyle the interview ends shortly after and I get led outside to my limo. The chauffeur starts the car and we drive downtown LA. I see the freestyle went wild and smile nodding my head.

I turn off my phone and one the girls in the limo gets on top of me she has bleach blonde hair and obviously fake big tits, a fake ass, fake lips, fake tan. She looks like the definition of California, ain't nothing bout her real but she'll do for the night. Shes wearing barely anything except a white see through silk dress and a matching g string under it with no bra and some black thigh high boots.
The other girl looks the same fake blonde hair, fake lips, fake tits, fakr ass and a fake tan she's wearing a long coat but she unbuttons it revealing a dress similar to the other girl but hers is black with white boots. They must be twins.

"I'm Rebecca and this is Jessica" the one in white says running her hands on my body, the other sits next to me and starts kissing my neck.
"And we're here to make your night extra fun" jessica whispers in my ear she kicks my earlobe and continues kissing my neck while undoing my shirt and Rebecca undoes my pants.
I grab the bottle of Jameson next to me and start downing it till it's empty. I let it roll out of my hand and onto the floor the girls push me down in my seat and take advantage. The girls both take turns giving head and I take turns fucking them in the back seat. I feel disgusted with myself and choices but I'm too damn high off coke and drunk to think or stop, so fuck it besides... I hurt the person I love the most in this world by doing the worst thing possible to her and I got caught.  I lost her. I lost... Riley.