Cash P.O.V

It's like 11pm and I can't shake off today. Riley saw me with Amber twice today and she ran off with tears in her eyes when I kissed her. Then when I called she was crying. I know I hurt her feelings and I really didn't mean to snap at her.
I decide fuck it and get up and drive to her house. The ride isn't too long so I get there in like 15 minutes. I see only her car in the driveway and not her moms and I park in front the house. I run up and ring the doorbell but no answer. Then I know on the door a few times and still no answer.
I remember the window she uses to sneak out and prop it open. As I start to climb in a light flicks on and I see Riley running downstairs.
"Cash! What are you doing here?" she says looking at me annoyed. I crawl in and close the window. She folds her arms over her chest and frowns.

"I feel bad" I sigh, she sits next to me.
"About?" she says looking at me sad.
"Snapping at you yesterday, for Amber today" I say, she rolls her eyes and I look away.
"She's.. whatever. It's okay" she sighs.
I look at her and she looks at me, I feel my heart pounding in my chest and I have this urge to kiss her. She bites her lip and it makes me want to kiss her even more, I swallow the lump in my throat and look away. She stands up and starts walking.

"Where are you going?" I ask her, standing up
"My room. You should go... my mom with be home soon and I'm tired Cash" she turns and faces me. I shake my head no and walk up to her. She takes a step back and looks at me.
"Cash please I don't.." before she can say anything I cut her off.
"Let me stay" I beg, She bites her lip and huffs.
"Fine." she says walking to her room and I follow.

She closes the door behind her and locks the door. She sits on her bed and I sit next to her.
"So why did you snap?" she asks laying down, I lay next to her and look over at her.
She's.. shes so beautiful.
"I don't know.." I say softly, she looks at me
"I just.. I couldn't tell you why to be honest" I add, she frowns a little but shrugs.
"Just.. please stop being mad at me" I ask
she nods and smiles a little.
"Okay" she says softly, her words feel warm.
I smile and she does to, she leans next to
me and wraps her arms around me.
I hold her close to me.

My hearts pounding in my chest and I can't fight this urge anymore so I look over at her and she looks at me batting her eyes.
Suddenly our lips collide and the kisses are soft, I work my tongue into her mouth and they dance together the kisses growing more intense. We pull away from each other absolutely breathless, she looks at me and I look at her. She gets on top of me and kisses me again, grinding against me. I put my hands on her hips and grind against her too, I kiss her neck and she gasps for air. I trace her skin with my fingertips and I can feel her pulse throbbing. I can feel myself getting hard the way she moves on me.

"Riley.. stop" I say and stop kissing her.
"Why?" she whispers into my ear, her voice sounding so seductive that it turns me on.
"Because you're.. pure" I breathe on her neck
"So?" she kisses me again, her lips taste sweet it's so addicting and I cannot stop myself.
"Riley" I say kissing her again and again.
"Why stop when you're already hard?" she winks at me and the way she looks at me does something to make, making me feel some type of way that I've never felt before.
"Are you sure?" I say softly and she smiles
"Since when is Cash Butler so soft?" she teases and looks at me, I bite my lip.
"Because I—" I stop myself realizing what I was going to say, I push her off me and sit up. She looks at me confused and scoots away from me.
"I'm sorry" she says looking down, I feel myself tense up and feel horrible again.
"No I am" I say getting up.

She looks at me with the saddest look in her eyes and it kills me inside.
"Cash no, please stay. I promise I won't do that ever again...okay?" she says, her voice shaking
I sit back next to her and cup her face.
"Riley, I really want to. Believe me I do! And if you was mine I'd be fucking you every time I had the chance to, oh my god the things I'd do for and to you" I say she opens her mouth to speak but looks absolutely speechless.
"But I can't. I won't. You're not mine, I don't do the whole commitment thing and you know it. And I don't want you to be feeling like one those girls that hangs around me. You're too pure and good for me, I'd break your heart and I don't wanna do that" I say softly she nods
"I'll stay. But this is as far it will ever go" I say.
She nods again and looks away. I kiss her softly on the lips and smile slight, her still speechless.
"But shouldn't you not kiss me?" she asks
"Do you not want me to" I tease
"No, I do." she says quickly and I smile.

We make out for a few minutes and eventually fall asleep in each other's arms. I do love her.
I know I do, but I'd ruin her and tear her apart and I cannot do that to her. So I have to deny the feeling and lie to her. Maybe that's why I let them girls hang around me too, because I do love Riley.. but I don't want to hurt her so I keep hoes around to satisfy me and keep her off my mind, prove that I don't need love.

When I do.