Riley

I wake up next to Cash still in his arms, I would love to wake up next to him everyday. I remember what he did to me last night and how good it felt, then I remember how he said he wants me and how I make him feel, he made himself incredibly vulnerable to me and I'm not sure how to respond to it. He's never been that vulnerable. I mean he has of course opened up and been soft but not like that, that was a whole different level of vulnerability.
I feel blessed and both scared, because what if he remembers and then snaps at me about it and becomes distant again. What if he regrets it. A million what if's run through my mind that I just wanna scream. It's only 9 and it's the weekend. I might as well enjoy being by soft Cash while it lasts. Before reality hits.

"good morning" he says in a raspy voice
"morning" I look at him, he smiles
he looks so adorable. I take in the whole view. His blue eyes that look sleepy and doey and his blonde hair messy but somehow a little in place cause of the hair products he uses, honestly how can he look so gorgeous without even trying? Then I take in the way his lips curve a perfect smile on his face. How his soft his hand feels caressing my face tucking hair behind my ears. I feel like this is a dream, like this is all fake but it's real, it's all real. The way the sun peaks through the window makes his body look golden that I feel breathless, captivated in his presence. Lost in the moment.

"So what do you wanna do today?" he sits up and looks back at me. I prop myself up with my pillow and lean my back on it and shrug.
"Well I'm all yours for the weekend" he smiles
I feel so damn lucky right now. But it'll be over soon, as soon as Monday morning happens I know I'm history and just another notch in his belt. But I have got to ignore these thoughts.
"I'm down for whatever" I smile at him
"Well I'm really..." he moves close to me
"really..." his voice so seductive and he hovers over me, I feel my heart racing so fast.
"hungry" he breathes on my neck, I feel his hands trace my sides and lift my shirt up.
He kisses me and I feel the fire inside me lift up, the flame I feel is so intense I can't deny it, I can't fight the feeling. I pull him closer to me and pull down his boxers, he chuckles at me.
"Do you have any idea what you're doing?" he whispers in my ear "No" I say and let my hands wonder down low, I feel his breathe trembling on my neck as my hand moves up and down his member.

"Fuck... Riley" he groans, his breathing gets heavier, he sucks and kisses my neck and I move my hand a little faster making him groan
"Fuck.." he says again and pants, he grips my breast and kisses my neck some more.
His hand joins mine and he moves my hand up and down faster and lets my hand go letting me take all control, him panting and moaning.
"Riley... Riley.. I'm going to cum" he groans
I move my hand in a slower motion and then fast, slow and fast, slow and fast. Him anticipating, I feel hot liquid ooze onto my hand and he groans my name one last time.
I bring my hand up and lick the liquid off my hand while looking his eyes, he bites his lip.
The way he looks at me makes me feel... sexy.

This is now five things I've never done that well.. I kinda JUST did with Cash. But why him? I let him give me oral pleasure, let him touch me in ways I have never been touched before, I let him kiss me in a way that was completely foreign from kissing I usually did.
I gave him a hand job, lick his cum off my hand. What is he doing to me? I like it.
It's dangerous and wild but I like it.
He starts kissing me with so much  passion it drives me wild, the way his hands graze me and how his fingers run down my body makes me arch my back, he does the same thing he did to me last night that filled me with so much pleasure. Leaving trails of kisses from my neck down to my hips and inside of my thighs, before I know it his tongue makes contact on me and I'm all his. My breaths shaking in seconds.

After fooling around he lays next to me and we look up at the ceiling, me completely breathless. He turns and looks at me.
"So is your mom home?" he asks. Oh My God!
I forgot! I don't even know if she's here or not honestly, I was so lost in the moment I forgot.
I shrug and stand up so fast quickly tossing on my robe, he chuckles at me.
"you are so cute" he laughs I throw a pillow at him and shush him. Jesus christ what am I doing? This image right here is not one I ever thought I'd be in. The girl who just came undone and in a robe look does not suit me.
I feel different however as I step into the hall and close my door, I walk past my moms room and peak in not seeing her. I got downstairs and don't see her either. Okay good so she did have work today. I go back into my room and Cash sits up.

"So?" he asks I shake my head no and he smiles. We get dressed and go downstairs
"Well I want to spend the day with you" he says behind me.
"Okay, well what do you have planned?" I ask
"Well we can go to a party but that's not till later, I don't know maybe a movie? Lunch?" he suggests, I nod my head in agreement.
"You're lucky." he smiles and puts his leather jacket on. I look up at him with a smirk.
"Why's that?" I ask, he tilts his head and smirks. Which I've noticed he does a lot around me, the tilted head and sly smirk. Typical of him, maybe he's always done this. I don't know.
"Cause you're going to see what a date with Cash Butler is like" he says smiling wide.
Date huh? I'm actually going on a date with him. I know that I spend time with Cash all the time with him but honestly I am actually nervous.A date. It shouldn't even matter cause I know I'm history Monday morning.
Relax Riley. My inner goddess reminds me, I breathe and collect myself.

"Let's do this." he shakes his head taking my hand and we leave.