Riley P.O.V

Cash has hung out with me all afternoon and he's kept me calm and in one piece since what my ex did. God, I cannot believe this day. I really just can't. It hurts even thinking about it and makes me tear up, I look over at Cash who's watching tv with me and I can't get over how much I want to kiss him right now and feel his touch again, his lips so addicting like novocain. The way he kissed me, the way I wanted more. I do want more and from him. I'm not sure what to do but just ignore it I guess.

"Riley can I ask you something?" he asks
"Yes?" He faces me and bites his lip
"How did you feel, when we kissed" he asks
I gasp silently and feel my heart pounding
"Uhm, I don't know. It's hard to explain" I hesitate to say, he smirks and moves closer to me, which makes me nervous a little.
"I know for me it felt good" he says, the way he looks at me starts a flame inside me.
"It was addicting, Riley you.. You did something to me, I don't know what but I didn't wanna stop" he leans into me and lifts my chin with his fingers
"But I need more" he whispers in such a sexy raspy voice, I feel like my heart is going to fly out of my chest the way it's beating so fast.
"Can I?" he bites his lip and instantly our lips lock. He kisses me rather slowly but full of passion, I can tell he's being gentle with me.
But I don't want gentle. The kisses start becoming a little more intense and he works his tongue in my mouth and kisses me in a way I've never been kissed before. It sent electricity through me, and I need more. I pull him so that he's hovering over me and the way his hands trace my skin makes me shiver and that makes him chuckle.

"You need me too, I can tell by the way you look at me, by how your body responds when I touch you, you're breathing.. I can feel your heart beat.. you need this too" he says into my ear and starts laying gentle kisses on my neck that send chills up my spine, he kisses my neck more and sucks on my skin it hurts a lil but feels so good I bite my lip and grip his arms pulling him closer to me. I want this to go to another level. Finally he takes his shirt off and my jaw drops when I see his chest, how perfect and built he is. He knows I like what I see and he smiles and goes back to kissing me again. I get so lost in the way his hands feel on my skin and in this moment that the sound of the front door slamming makes me jump. Shit my moms home! I check the time and it's 9pm oh my god Cash has been here all day! I push him off and collect myself.

"Cash get in the closet" I say fixing myself
"No" he say being a smartass, I scoff
"Cash my mom is home! Hide" I say
"Ugh fine" he says and hides in my closet.
My mom walks in and I act like I was changing my shirt.

"Hey how was your day?" I ask trying to stay casual. she smiles and yawns
"Ugh, exhausting. Yours?" she asks
I wanna tell her what my ex did but I have Cash in the closet and I really don't want to explain all of thar right now or keep him waiting, all i want is to feel his touch again. So I shrug
"Fine, I was just about to go to bed" I force a yawn out of me. She nods and smiles
"Okay well, goodnight. Love you" she says and walks out my room closing the door
"Love you too" i say.

I wait till she in her room and her doors closes, quickly I lock my bedroom door and Cash steps out my closet. He stands there and looks at me.
"You should've left earlier" I say walking up to him, he wraps his arms around my waist and picks me up, I wrap my legs around his waist.
"Yeah well then I can't do this" he says and stars kissing me again. He sits on my bed and keeps me on his lap, I start to grind against him and he grinds against me too. He grips onto me again and I love the way his touch feels. I lift his shirt off and he lays me on my back and takes off mine. I've never let anyone go this far with me before. Ever.

He kisses my neck and sucks on it again making me gasp, He leaves trails of kisses down my chest down to my hip bones and stops. He looks up at me and bites his lip.
"I wanna make you feel good" he says
"I wanna taste how sweet you are"
I bite my lip and nod, I let him undo my pants and pull them off he kisses the inside of my thighs and puts his head between them. As soon as his tongue hits between my legs I feel like I'm in a whole other world,  it feels so good and that it's hard to not scream his name or moan loud so i moan silently and breathe deeply and heavy, whispering his name over and over. My back arches the way he flicks his tongue on my sex that I whimper, I grip his hair and I can't control myself no longer and I come undone. He kisses inside my thighs again and comes up to kiss me. The way he kisses me feels so passionate and real. I wonder how this even happened but it did. I'll probably regret it tomorrow but right now, right now I wanna be in his arms, feel his touch and be lost in his kisses all night.

He lays next to me after we clean ourselves up and he strokes my cheek, looking at me.
"Riley, I don't think I can control myself around you anymore" he says softly
"What do you mean?" I ask
"I want more" he looks away and looks like he's trying to figure out what to say.
"What is it you want Cash?" I ask him
"I want you" he looks at me serious
I look at him shocked and I'm speechless.
"You bring out the best in me. We graduate in a month.. I don't care about these hoes anymore. They don't bring me no pleasure or anything. They don't do nothing but start drama and want sex. You see me as a person, you bring out the very best of me, you're always here and forgiving, you see my true potential and have my back. I wanna be good for you. I want you" he says holding my hands. I cannot believe this is happening right now. I gotta breathe.
"Cash are you sure? I mean...." he stops me
"I've never been more about anything in my entire life Ri" he says being completely honest.
"What if you change your mind?" I ask feeling both scared but wanting this so badly.
"I won't" he says looking into my eyes
"Promise?" I whisper
"I promise. pinky promise" he says and sticks out his pinky. I wrap my pinky around his and just like little kids we pinky swear. I smile and kiss him, he kisses me back.
"I love you" he whispers in my ear
"I love you too" I say back to him.

He holds me in his arms and we drift off to sleep. I don't even know what we are, I'll figure out in the morning because right now I am on cloud nine and I don't wanna come down. I wanna feel this way forever. High without the weed, head in the clouds. I feel euphoric.
I want him. I want him more than anything.
I'll figure this out later and probably regret it in the morning but for now, I fall asleep in his arms and bathe in this feeling I have.