Cash

I storm into the studio and throw my jacket on the chair. Ricky can tell I'm in a bad mood so he doesn't say shit but walk away. Slim comes up to me.

"Yo dude, you good?" He asks, I huff at him.
"Do I fucking look good?" I snap running my fingers through my hair.
"Riley broke up with me" I say and sit in the chair lighting a cigarette.
He takes a seat next to me "Well.." he starts, I look at him and exhale the smoke.
"What'd Riley say?" He asks, I take another drag.

"She's pretty much done with me" I sigh
"Fuck it.. I'm leaving in a week anyways"
Slim looks at me and punches me hard in the shoulder.
"Ow! Yo what the fuck?" I say rubbing my shoulder. He sits up and shakes his head.
"My nigga, you let that girl down too much" he says and gets up to walk away. I put out my cigarette and get up and grab my guitar and start strumming some tunes and writing lyrics.

A few hours later after dropping some beats and rapping we have some songs done and ready for tour. Ricky pulls me to the side before I can even breathe and chill out.
"I think this is for the best Cash, no girl. No problems. No distractions. You'll be set for your and ready. Kid we need you ready. You're gonna be famous" he says, I gulp and nod.
That's not what I want though. I want her.
She isn't a distraction or a problem... I'm the problem. If anything he should be saying that to her about me.

"Yeah, yeah.. uh, you right. Don't worry I'll be ready" I say trying to sound confident. He nods
"Good." He walks away, finally.
I grab my jacket and head out the studio.
I walk to he parking lot and into my car and check my phone. Nothing from Riley. I groan and put my hands over my face. Maybe she really is gone, maybe she does hate me.
I sigh and start my car.

I don't really know where to go, normally I'd call Riley and see what she's up to but I can't do that. I drive around for a bit and head to Sean's I know he can do something. He's always got something going on. I call him up.

"Cash my money makin man what you doin? Where you at? Shits lit here and we got some bitches and we got some drugs, swing by" he it's over the line
I laugh "be there in ten" I hang up and head to his house.
I get to his street and his lights are on and cars are all around his house and street. I hear the beats thumping through the house. Luckily I find a place to park and head inside.

"Aye it's Cash!" Sean shouts I smile and head towards him. He hands me a drink.
"Yo Sean what's goin on?" I say, he points to the party "This" he laughs. I take a sip of my drink and scan the crowd.
"Is Riley here?" I ask, he shakes his head
"Nope, figured either she'd be with you or come with Audrey" he says I nod
"You guys cool?" He asks
"Yep" I sip my drink, he nods. Probably knowing I'm lying. I sip my drink again.

I make my way through the crowd and hope I see Riley or at least Audrey so I can have her talk to Riley for me. Nothing though. I make my way to the bar and take some shots with friends. One of them passes me a blunt and I smoke it. Sean's nods and head his way.

"I got a box full of fun and you need fun so follow me"he leads me to a room filled with hot girls who are either snorting or smoking something or making moves on guys or dancing. I take a seat and instantly two girls are all up on me, I'm drunk at this point so I don't care and I let them rub on my muscles and flirt and kiss my neck and what not.
Sean hands me a baggie full of coke I take it and make a fat line on the table, the girls behind me as I snort it, I make another line and snort it. I feel the rush and I feel okay again.

"So are you like a rapper? Sean has told us everything about you" the blonde girl says as she sits on my lap facing me, I take another sip of my drink.
"Somethin like that" I say and put my hands on her hips, she starts to kiss my neck. I bite my lip and sit back. I look around notice everyone is gone. She takes my shirt off and kisses from my neck down to my chest. I lay my head back and she goes down on me. Bobbing her head up and down. She sucks harder and faster I grip her hair in my fist. Everything's escalated and we ended up hooking up. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna regret this...

*next day*

I wake up on the couch alone. No one there but me and a bag of coke and a bottle of vodka next to me. I sit my self up and take a swig of the vodka and snort four lines of coke to wake me up. Taking another wig of vodka. I check my phone. Nothing from Riley. I curse and stand up. I find a random pair of sunglasses put them on, my fucking eyes hurt.

I step over sleeping people and cups and booze bottle everywhere finally I make it to the front door and head out in the cold Cleveland morning weather. I run to my car and drive down the street.

I feel like shit. My heads pounding but the coke high is making me feel numb to it. I drive to my house.

Once there I throw my jacket on my bed floor and collapse on my bed and dial Riley.
It goes straight to voicemail. Come on.

Me: I miss u...

I wait a few minutes but don't get a reply.

Me: I'm sorry

Riley reads it but doesn't reply. Really?
I call her again and it goes to voicemail. She can't keep pushing me away. Forever. I am way to hungover to do this right now. I gotta do this sober and not feeling like shit. I plug my phone in.

I close my blinds and take my clothes off leaving only my boxers on. I get in bed and cover myself up and pass out.