Ꮗ| 1

' You don't play against opponents, you play against the game of basketball '

*
*
*
*
-
Lafayette, Louisiana
5 years later,

💫 Journey 💫

I was blocking this girl in the opposite team from making her shot and winning the game.

I hear people yelling and screaming my name. " JOURNEY! JOURNEY! JOURNEY! " I was amazed and seeing my parents were here to see me play against the biggest school is forever grateful to me.

I was on the move with one of my teammates blocking an opponent from passing her the ball. I had the girl on my tail, I stole the ball from her and ran halfway on the court hearing people cheering me on.

I dribbled the ball between my legs watching the my opponent trying to steal the ball from me, but I wasn't going to let that happen.

I dribbled the ball one more time juking her and making her fall, I passed to one of my teammates making her shoot the ball and making it. The buzzer went off !

Yes we on the game with the best of Lafayette High School ever. The crowd of thousands of people watching and cheering us on, and the faces of happiness and tears from my own parents. I was proud about me.

I was grateful for everything.

*
*
*
*
-

Something new 🔪

Something new 🔪

-BARBIEDREAMS- for letting me do this 💫