Ꮗ| 23

' Secrets are meant to keep secret, some are meant to heard and not kept quiet

' Secrets are meant to keep secret, some are meant to heard and not kept quiet. '

*
*
*
*
-

☁️ Omniscient ☁️

Zoë and LaMelo where at school while Linda was at the hospital watching over Journey while they got an education. Zoë and LaMelo were at lunch waiting for the time to go by to head to the hospital.

" My grandma wants me to stop by the house to grab a few things from Journey's room, you kind taking me there ? " Zoë asked LaMelo.

He agreed to take her. " I want to ask you a something LaMelo. "

" What is it ? " He asked her. " The most of the time you've been with Journey, what do you talk about with her ? "

" Everything, we can talk about things that nobody knows about us. I could talk one thing for a long time and she would just listen to me. I wish that was still possible now, but some things come to an end. " He said looking down at a photo him and Journey took.

" She'll be okay, LaMelo. " She said taking his hand into her's.

"  Will she be okay ? "

-

Basketball practice for LaMelo was canceled today so Zoë and him went to her house to pick up a few things for her when Journey can wake up to something to remember.

They pulled up to the house, Zoë opened the front door, went straight upstairs to Journey's room. " It's like she never left. " Zoë said going into her room with LaMelo right behind her just looking around.

" My grandma said to pack her some clothes, pictures, her laptop and- our favorite song. " LaMelo said.

Zoë looked at him so confused, she walked up to him while their favorite song on her laptop was playing. That's when I seen something on her laptop.

My Video Diaries ☁️💫

I clicked on her videos and seen so many of them with her smiling and videos with me and LaMelo. Then, one caught my eye saying - This is goodbye. -

I clicked on it and it was the day that she got into that car crash, she was just laying on her bed with tears falling from her face and the guilt on her face.

- This Journey, and this video of me to tell you something very important, I have been going through a lot, my parents, rape, and myself that I don't what to do anymore.

So, I've decided that I wanna say to something to a few people. LaMelo, how you talk about your dream to go to NBA... go for it, like I should've done and don't forget our favorite song Chris Brown will always be my favorite.

Zoë, I will always love you and be there for you when you need me, I'm counting Quan to take of you while I'm gone one day. I wish you both the best and the world holds for you.

This is your favorite person Journey telling you... goodbye. -

" What- what does she mean this is goodbye ? " LaMelo asked Zoë.

" She meant that... it was time for her to leave. " She said. " Leave for what, for who ? " He asked her.

" Her parents. "

*
*
*
*
-