Ꮗ| 6

' Something's broken in me

' Something's broken in me. '

*
*
*
*
-

💫 Journey 💫

School, a place filled with weird kids and cool kids, and the surrounding of people that you didn't even know that are asking you for pictures or autographs and you say... please don't.

It was during sixth period, which was gym and I had it with my Zoë which I guess wouldn't be so bad, but I guess I was wrong. I had to go to the bathroom and literally lock myself in a bathroom stall so they wouldn't try to basically jump me.

I was breathing very hard, and I was staring to have anxiety again. I had to do something.

I got out my razor from my bag and put it on my arm, when I slit my arm I like to sing so I wouldn't have to feel the pain rushing through me.

Dark as midnight
Six pack Coors Light
You don't look the same
Past my bedtime
Blue and red lights
Come take you away

I look at my arm and wrist seeing little drops of blood on my light-brown skin, wiping it off with a tissue and putting on my jacket to cover them up.

I left the stall and walking back into the gym and sitting down on the bleachers, watching people play my favorite sport. Basketball.

I miss playing basketball. I've played that sport since I could even walk, my dad was the best in his high school. I'm surprised why my mom chose to marry him instead of most of boy's.

He was the right person for my mom, and that's how they had me. I was then under the influence of my dad to play basketball like he did, just like my mom was to. I've to learned the sport love this sport with all my life.

Now, I forgot everything about the sport, the reason why I played, and the reason why I loved that sport so much. I've forgotten everything about anything.

As I was sitting down just doing homework for I see a basketball roll to me and it touched my foot making me stare at it. I put my stuff down and picked up the ball dribbling it. " I'd like to have my ball back please ? " A boy said with blonde waves and ear piercings said.

" Well, can I try something real quick...please ? " I asked him. He just nodded his head and walked on the court dribbling the ball, I went to the half court and shot the ball, and made it. " I guess I still got it after all. " I mumbled sitting back down and finishing my homework.

I hear a bell, which meant school was over. I got my stuff together walking out of the gym and walking outside of the school waiting for Zoë to hurry with whatever she was doing so we can leave before my anxiety starts to kick in.

I feel something tap my shoulder and I froze then I turn around and it was the boy from gym. " What you did in gym was cool, that was stupid of me. I'm LaMelo Ball, but people call me Melo. " He said leaving his hand out and I shook it back.

" Journey Young, and let me guess you might know me huh ? " I asked him since almost the whole school was surprised #1 female basketball of the country is at this school.

" Yeah I know who are, but I promise I'll treat like a normal person like not most of these people. " He said.

I wish I could believe that, but I knew it was never true.

*
*
*
*
-