Ꮗ| 5

' I know what I am, and I know what I'm not and I'm okay with that

and I'm okay with that. '

*
*
*
*
-

Chino Hills High School

💫 Journey 💫

Me and Zoë got a car ride from Grandma Linda and we made it to school and it looked huge compared to my whole school. That's when my anxiety started to kick in.

I don't like being in place where's their a lot of people, and how big this school I just hope I can't handle it. We said our goodbyes and walked up to the school. I let Zoë show me half of the school because I didn't wanna walk all over the place.

I went to the front office and got my schedule. I had English class first, this was gonna be easy.

I was top of my class always kept my grades up and even though that I'm growing through depression, I can still do good in school.

I walked around the school finding Ms. Porter's classroom, I seen kids talking and I was starting to act up and get nervous when I didn't even go inside the classroom yet.

I walked into the classroom, and the talking went into silence and people were staring and whispering to one another. " It looks like we have a new student... what's your name sweetie. " The teacher asked.

I stood there for a second until I said " Journey, Journey Young. " I said shaking her hand.

" Wait... you the Journey Young, ranked #1 girl basketball for the country ? " Some girl asked me, I nodded my head people were now trying to ask for my pic and that's when I was about to faint when the teacher calmed them down.

" Kids, now she's new here so please make her welcome... and Journey you may sit wherever you like. " I gave her a light smile sitting in a empty trying to contain myself from people staring at me.

" Now class, we have a new English homework and it's about if you could have a do-over... and what would it be. "

A do-over. My do-over would be to bring back my parents. I just that would never happen on this thing called Earth.

*
*
*
*
-