Ꮗ| 20

' I'm in way too deep

' I'm in way too deep. '

*
*
*
*
-

Empty Building

💫 Journey 💫

I was on cloud nine right now smoking weed and drinking and I feel so high right now that I can just scream and cry all at once.

I was somewhere on top of building sitting on the edge drinking some lean. I cried, I was upset, scared and dead inside. I'm crying because... I told everyone about me and I wanted to know why they were crying. How they like to laugh at me when Ashley makes fun of me, I wanna know how does it feel to loose your parents when you blame yourself for it every time. That was my consequence... dealing with the pain of death of my parents.

I was crying, and crying, and crying so much that I didn't run out of tears yet... and I felt like I wanted to die so bad, but I never got a chance to, until now.

I got up, and got on the ledge feeling tipsy, I started walking on it and crying and wiping the tears off my face. " I can't do it ! " I landed back on the ground and cried into my hands.

-

I left the empty building drinking more and more, and zoning out at the same time. I was walking to a car that I stole from the school. I started it up and drove the car... speeding.

I hear beeping from cars and yelling from people. I didn't care because I was so out of that-

 I didn't care because I was so out of that-

I was gone.

*
*
*
*
-

🌙 Zoë 🌙

I let Quan drop me off home, giving him a kiss and closing the car door, and opening the front door to the house.

I seen grandma Linda crying and cops holding her while she cried in their arms. I dropped my bookbag and went up to my grandma and hugged her so tight. " Why what's wrong grandma ? "

" Journey... got into a car accident today... and they don't know if she's going to make it. "

That has been my biggest fear... losing someone, and I started to lose the only person close to me.

*
*
*
*
-