Ꮗ| 16

' So many memories I'd die to repeat

' So many memories I'd die to repeat. '

*
*
*
*
-

Middle of October

💫 Journey 💫

It was a cool in mid October and it's been fine, but I've seen worse than this when I was back at home.

I've started to get use to Ashley now, she's like a little puppy... still yapping and yapping, and it just makes me laugh every time.

My little friendship with LaMelo is... self-explanatory, because he tries to talk to me, walks me to class, still encourages me to play basketball, and just tries to make smile... a big smile. I haven't really smiled like that in a while.

I know people like him and Zoë and grandma Linda try to make me smile, but they would never get that far with me. The only time I'll smile is when I'm laughing or taking a picture that's it.

Now, I was at the park with Zoë, LaMelo and one of his friends who's Zoë's boyfriend Quan. We all decided to go to the park * I actually didn't want to go, but Zoë made me get out of bed with blankets and just phone... to just go to the park, and I made the decision to come. Yay me ! * I sat down at the picnic table with Zoë with the boys played basketball.

I wish I could play basketball again, but every time I get the hold of it. A sudden change in my mood changes and I start to remember my last basketball game and the aftermath.

" Journey, what's going on between you and Melo... you guys have gotten pretty close for the past month. " Zoë said with a smirk on her face.

I bit the inside of my mouth staring at my hands. I really didn't like LaMelo like that, nor did I like any boy like that, after my rape experience. I've learned a liking to not date anymore boys, ever again.

I guess since I told LaMelo a secret of mine, I can tell something to Zoë that really changed me. " Zoë, can you keep a secret... please ? "

" Why wouldn't I, your my cousin... more like a sister to me Journey. I'll always keep a secret for you. " She said giving me a side hug.

" Here's go nothing. I...was raped a few years ago before. "

I heard nothing but silence from Zoë and when I looked up at here she had the look of sadness and looked like she wanted to cry, but I didn't want her to do that so I gave her hug, rubbing her back in comfort. " Did your parents know about this ? "

I shook my head, and that was the thing. Me and my parents kept promise saying that their wasn't going to be no secrets kept from on another, but this was one that I had to keep.

I never wanted to hurt my parents with news like that, so I kept my mouth quiet for so long.
-

We were still at the park, LaMelo and Quan were still going at it especially with all the yelling and arguing it's been funny watching them play.

I seen the ball come towards me, I picked it up and walked to the court dribbling the ball seeing LaMelo with a smile on his face. " I'd like to try something I haven't done in a while... can I ?

He nodded his, I passed him the ball letting him dribble it, that's when I took the ball from him, and shot the ball.

I smiled at myself, I did something other when I shot the ball when I first came here. I feel somewhat better.

That's when something hit me, I felt my whole world was collapsing, I'm loosing my train of thought, my eye sight.

I fell onto the ground shaking, and shaking, and shaking. I was have a seizure, I've experienced this once before but nothing like this where I fell onto a hard ground hurting my head.

I hear faint screams and yells.

" JOURNEY! JOURNEY! JOURNEY! "

' Will I make it ?
Will everything be ok ? '

*
*
*
*
-