Ꮗ| 21

' Silence is the most powerful scream

' Silence is the most powerful scream. '

*
*
*
*
-

Hospital

☁️ Omniscient ☁️

Everyone was in the waiting room, except for LaMelo because he didn't know why Journey wasn't at school and where she was. He was really starting to worry where she was.

It's been five hours since anyone hasn't heard from the nurse and it's been scaring them. Zoë was really scared especially for herself because she didn't wanna lose Journey as how she felt she lost everyone in her past life.

For all they know, she's still in surgery right now and Zoë and grandma Linda were just hoping that it went successfully and that they get to see Journey.

-

⚡️ LaMelo ⚡️

I stayed after school for basketball practice with Quan and Will, while Zoë went home instead of staying here with us. I haven't heard from Zoë about Journey and I was really starting to worry about Journey too much.

I know I'm not supposed to like her because I'm dating Ashley, but there's something about Journey that I like about and she's just fun to be around when you try to make her smile... it's cute.

Practice was then over, finally, I went into the boy's locker room and changed back into my clothes when I hear my phone go off.

Zoë 😂 is calling...

I picked up the phone fast and answered right away. " Hey, is everything alright... Where's Journey ? " - " No, everything is not alright LaMelo... I don't even know what to do anymore. " Zoë said crying on the other end.

" Why what happened ? " - " Journey has been in a car accident and we don't if she's gonna make it. " That's all I hear to make me full on rage inside.

Journey has been hurt and I didn't hear know anything about it until now. I got my stuff and left the locker room feeling mad. I passed by Ashley calling my name, but I didn't care I just wanted to see Journey. " Melo, where are you going ?! "

" Journey, she's been in a incident and I need to go see her. "

" Are you kidding me LaMelo, you would rather be with her than me ? " She asked me.

" Yeah I would, at least she's someone that wants to be with me and not just for other reason. " I walked to my car and just locked the doors and full on raged... until I stopped and cried.

I really cared for this girl, more than anything in the world. I just like hanging out with her, getting to know each other, and having fun is the best thing I like to do with her.

I just don't like Journey, I love Journey.

*
*
*
*
-