Ꮗ| 19

' There is no love without forgiveness, and there is no forgiveness without love

' There is no love without forgiveness, and there is no forgiveness without love. '

*
*
*
*
-

Chino Hills High School

🌙 Zoë 🌙

I was at lunch with Quan and LaMelo waiting for Journey, but it's been five minutes we've been waiting for her and she hasn't showed up at all. I was starting to worry where she was. " Melo, you haven't seen her at all ? "

" I haven't seen her all day... people been saying that she got in a fight with Ashley this morning- She didn't get in a fight with me. " Ashley said walking up to us.

I looked at her making me roll my eyes and she looked like she was crying, but what about ? " Why are you crying ? "

" Your cousin... showed me her true colors, and mine as well. I need to speak to LaMelo alone please. " Ashley said taking LaMelo and leaving. Me and Quan looked at each other and just got lunch and sat down together eating.

" I heard people saying that she left school... like she skipped. " Quan said.

That's when I began to wonder, Journey would never skip school, she cares about her education and grades, but why skip. " That's what is so weird, why in the world would she do that ? "

" She didn't wanna deal with everyone around her anymore. " LaMelo said sitting at the table with us.

" What do you mean- Journey told her story... a story that she never told us, told me about before. " He said with his head down.

I knew since the day Journey talked to LaMelo that one day after school, I knew he liked her... even though he was dating Ashley. I knew somewhere in the big head of his, that he liked Journey. " I talked to her one night... and we our families, and that one time sho told me... will everything be alright from now on. I said to trust her instincts. " He said.

I looked at him and seen a tear come out of his eye, one came out of mine too. " I just wish she would she just tell me what was wrong with her. " He said.

I sat by him giving him a hug, while more tears came out of his eyes and so did mine. I wanted to ask Journey so many questions or see if she was alright and she would just say " I'm fine. " and I knew she wasn't fine.

I just want my cousin that I use to know... come back.

*
*
*
*
-