Ꮗ| 4

' I'm so tired of disappointing people

' I'm so tired of disappointing people. '

*
*
*
*
-

💫 Journey 💫

I was lost in a deep sleep having a reoccurring dream about my parents that one day that I couldn't get out my head, it would replay every single night when I would fall asleep.

We were in the car jamming out to old music after me winning my basketball game, we were singing our hearts out, even though we couldn't sing worth shit.

My dad wasn't paying attention to the word until my mom gasped and something crashed into us and flipped us over on the road.

I woke being frantic, trying to get out of the car and blood over my face. I escaped out of the car seeing my parents eyes were closed, their chest weren't moving up and down.

I cried, and I cried my eyes out. I felt responsible for their death, and I couldn't bring them back again, I blame myself everyday because I knew that couldn't be here to see me grow into the best professional basketball they've ever had.

Now, that they're gone, they've lost their little basketball player for good and she can't come back again.

I woke from my deep sleep hearing my alarm on my phone go off. I snoozed my alarm and just stared at the ceiling have no care in the word. I picked up my phone, seeing a news flash. It was about me.

TMZ

WHERE ARE THEY NOW ?

Former basketball player, Journey Young, 17, who played for the Lafayette girl's basketball team and was star player for their team. Ranked #1 for overall best female basketball of the country.

Nobody knows what happened to the star basketball player and now are questioning remains. Where is she now ?
-

I'm not the star basketball that I used to be, I'm not that lovable and fun person that used to be, I wasn't the girl that parents once, I'm not me anymore.

I struggled to get out of bed, but I managed to do so, I went into my bathroom washing my face looking at myself in the mirror.

My question to myself.
Will I ever be me again ?

*
*
*
*
-