Ꮗ| 26

' I wanna be me, and nobody else

' I wanna be me, and nobody else. That's a fact. '

*
*
*
*
-

2 days later

💫 Journey 💫

I was finally back home from the hospital and it felt like I was there for years, but it's good to be back in my own bed. I was just cleaning out my room listening to some music to keep me busy.

When I was in the hospital, under a coma, I thought in my head that I shouldn't be doing what I'm doing. I threw away everything that has been keeping me down in my life: pills, razors. I threw it all away.

I wanted to start fresh, the girl I used to be.

-

I decided that Zoë, grandma Linda and I just had a girl's day because of all the mess that has been happening, we really need it. " Where are you taking us JJ ? " Linda asked me.

" I was thinking that we should go get our nails and feet done, head to the mall, get something to eat... it's just a girl's day today. "

" I like the sound of that. " Zoë said.

We finally made it to OUI NAIL SPA, we all got our nails the way we wanted them and then headed to the mall.

We went to Forever 21, H&M, Victoria Secret, PINK, Footlocker, etc. I enjoyed spending time with my family it's more important than anything to me. " Why are you doing this Journey? There's a reason behind all this. " Zoë said.

" I felt like when I came to stay with you and grandma that I wasn't having enough fun, or wasn't paying enough attention to guys when you cared about me. So, when I ended up in a coma... it made me realize that you guys were there when I was under that state, and I thank you and love you guys for that. I really do. " I said hugging Zoë.

" We love you too, Journey. " Linda said hugging both of us. " We love you dearly. "

-

We made it back with McDonald's bags in our hands and shopping bags too. I made it up to my room seeing LaMelo watching movies on my TV. " How did you get in my room ? "

" You always leave your window open, but I came here to take you somewhere. " He said getting up walking towards me with his arms around me. " What if I don't wanna go somewhere ? "

" It involves food. " He said.

I groaned and got my jacket and we went downstairs telling Zoë and grandma that we were leaving. We walked to his car, I got into the passenger side and LaMelo got in the driver seat.

We were jamming in his car with music blaring through the speakers in the car. " I wanna where we're going ? "

" It's a surprise. "

-

All I knew that LaMelo's hands were covering my eyes and the sound of the water, him talking and hear small music playing. " Can I Look now ? "

" You can look.now. " He said uncovering my eyes.

 " He said uncovering my eyes

" What's all this for ? "

" You being there for me all the time, but it's now time for me to be there for you. So, Journey Young, would you so kindly go on this date with me ? "

I laughed at his little gestures and I looked at the beautiful setup he made. " Of course. "

We sat down on the picnic blanket that he had set up with food and little pictures that we took of each other. " I haven't had this much fun since my parents and coma... that I really miss being me. "

" I bet we all do. " He said giving me a kiss. " I love you Journey. "

I smiled at him with the biggest smile I ever had. " I love you too LaMelo. "

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

My name is Journey Young, and now my life is how I wanted it to be, I have a family who love me so much that I wouldn't have done myself, and I have boy who wouldn't stop admiring every second of the day. I love that about them all.

I've learned so much from being in California. I learned to love myself when people try to bring me down, letting out all the bad negativity out, threw things that was going to put me back into that state again, and I started fresh.

I'm still doing school like most of these kids are doing and I'm doing basketball again which was really exciting because people were hoping that I was going to play again, in which I actually did and I loved more than when I didn't play it anymore.

I just wanna say that, when talking about my depression and anxiety, anorexia and etc. I know that other were going through worse than I ever was, but there's always a story to someone's history of life.

I know because I lived my story everyday, and I told it to everyone.

*
*
*
*
-

That's it guys.

If you know anyone that's going through depression and suicide then tell someone and not keep quiet.