Ꮗ| 7

' I'm just tired, tired of living

' I'm just tired, tired of living. '

*
*
*
*
-

Home

💫 Journey 💫

I laid down in my bed finishing up a little bit of my homework, while humming in my head to ease the pain of the scars on my body. I guess after hearing that boy said he was just gonna treat me like a normal person, triggered me.

I guess hearing someone say that I was normal really hit me because I was never normal, and now hearing that from someone else made me feel... better.

I don't know, I just felt something when he said, but now I'm over it because he's like most boy's, a player.

I don't mess with boy's like him, they always cause they always want to cause trouble with you. I had to deal with that everyday at my old school, but that changed when I came successful.

I don't have that anymore, because more of them want me and I don't want them, especially that LaMelo boy. I bet he has a girlfriend and that's one of the reason I couldn't be with a boy like him.

I would be the cause for him having a girlfriend and her fighting me because I was always around him.

I don't let boy into my life anymore, because I was raped before and nobody knew about and I don't want to have to deal with another boy anymore after that.

I then hear someone call my name, grandma Linda, I went downstairs to see food was on the counter, mild wings, shrimp, and salad that looked so good.

I fixed me a plate of food and sat down at the table with Zoë and grandma Linda, saying grace and enjoying each other's company while we ate our food together.

-

I took me a shower, I changed into some joggers, and laid down in my bed finishing up my English homework, and the rest of my math work since my other classes we didn't have homework.

I then finished everything turned on my alarm for tomorrow and went to bed.

*
*
*
*
-