Ꮗ| 17

' No matter how hard I try, I still seem to always be the problem

' No matter how hard I try, I still seem to always be the problem. '

*
*
*
*
-

Hospital

💫 Journey 💫

I heard beeping, whispering, sniffling, and felt someone holding my hand. I couldn't open my mouth, but no words will come out of my mouth. I turned my head to see who was holding my hand. I looked up and seen LaMelo with his head sleeping.

I looked down at my hand and I wiggled my thumb against his and seen him move a little bit, that's when I was now able to say some words. " It's nice to know that people care about me. "

He lifted his head up quick and everyone that was in the room turned their heads towards with tears and smiles on their faces. I just felt drugged and out of it.

I feel like I have nothing left in me, I felt lost, sad, empty all at once, and I feel so blank. I looked down at my hand and seen that my hand looked so pale like they sucked so much blood out of me.

I just felt... horrible." What happened, why am I here ? "

" It's nice to see you awake Journey, but when we checked your blood... and we seen that your blood pressure was really low when it's supposed to be high. Also, your mood has changed overtime as well, your mood, weight, your behavior, and your cognitive... which means you've been suffering with depression... for while now haven't you ? " The doctor asked me.

I see people stare at me with concerned looks on their faces and I just had a face with the expression * I don't really care anymore, about anything. *

" See for yourself. " I said. I took off the blankets and had cuts on my thighs and showed them more on my hands. They looked upset and scared for me, but I knew this was going to happen sooner or later. " Is there anything you wanna tell me because I wanna know. "

The doctor wanted everyone to leave the room where she can only talk to me where. " We've seen that you've also haven't eaten a lot, why is that ? "

" I'm not hungry, I'm never hungry. The only thing I eat is pizza or I just don't eat at all. " I didn't really feel comfortable talking about this, but I knew I had to so the doctor would know what's wrong.

" Well, Journey, I've been talking to a good friend of mine that owns a hospitality house for people diagnosed with depression or is anorexia, and we thought you could spend a couple of days there. "

I felt scared, nervous about going somewhere that I wouldn't belong or people that didn't even want me there, but I guess if it will make me feel better, than let's do it. " I'll do it, under one condition. "

" The one boy that was in here, holding my hand... can't know about any of this, he can't know that I'm leaving. "

She said she wouldn't tell him, I was now alone in my bed taking a deep breath and touching my stomach and feeling my ribs just touching. " Let's just get this over with. " I said to myself.

This is something that I'm really going through than living the basketball life and living the famous life like LaMelo is... but I took a different path, the bad path.

But like my parents you use to tell me all the time.

- 𝙇𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙥𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡

*
*
*
*
-

5-6 chapters left of this book.